French Toast Roll-Ups.
You’re running out supply of treats at home?, it is John, Don’t fret, you can make your very own french toast roll-ups, you recognize. The taste is not inferior to the same kick that’s usually marketed in cafes when you are hanging around.
French Toast Roll-Ups is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. French Toast Roll-Ups is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook french toast roll-ups using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make French Toast Roll-Ups:
- It’s 8 slices of sandwich bread.
- Make ready of Cream cheese.
- You need of Nutella.
- It’s of Sliced strawberries.
- It’s 2 of eggs.
- It’s 3 tbsp of milk.
- Prepare 1/3 cups of granulated sugar.
- You need 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of butter for greasing the pan.
Instructions to make French Toast Roll-Ups:
- Cut the crust from each slice of bread and flatten it out with a rolling pin. Place about 1-2 teaspoons of your chosen filling 1 inch from one end of the bread in a strip. Roll the bread up tightly and repeat with the remaining pieces of bread. You can have cream cheese with diced strawberries as one combination and Nutella with diced strawberries as another combination. But you can add your own toppings as well!.
- In a shallow bowl whisk the eggs and milk until well combined. In a separate shallow bowl mix the sugar with the cinnamon. Heat a skillet set over medium heat and melt a tablespoon of butter..
- Dip each bread roll in the egg mixture coating well and then place them in the pan seam side down. Cook in batches until golden brown, turning them to cook and brown on all sides, about 2 minutes per side. Add butter to the pan as needed..
- Add cooked rolls immediately from the pan to the cinnamon sugar and roll until completely covered in sugar. You can serve with syrup for dipping but I think they're perfectly good all by themselves. Lastly enjoy!!.
Okay that’s going to wrap it up with this special food french toast roll-ups recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!