Keto Eggplant Parmesan.
Keto Eggplant Parmesan is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Keto Eggplant Parmesan is something which I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have keto eggplant parmesan using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Keto Eggplant Parmesan:
- Make ready of whole fresh, Baked Eggplant (1 Whole – Medium).
- It’s of (63g) ea.), Tomato Sauce.
- You need of tbsp, Organic Olive Oil.
- It’s of grams, Crushed Garlic.
- Make ready of oz., Fresh Mozzarella.
- You need of oz., Ricotta Cheese.
- You need of medium, Organic Zucchini, Fresh.
- You need of (678 gs ea.), Simple Truth organic 4 Cheese Pasta Sauce.
- Get of Tbsp, Salted Butter.
- It’s of ounce, Pecorino Romano.
- Get of oz, Parmesan Cheese.
- You need of Cup, chopped Red Onion.
step by step to make Keto Eggplant Parmesan:
- In large skillet, saute chopped onion, sliced eggplant, sliced zucchini in olive oil and butter until onions are translucent (about 15 minutes), then add garlic and saute for an additional minute..
- Add sauce and simmer on low heat for about 2 hours, mixing every 30 minutes or so..
- Layer large casserole dish first with half the sauce mixture, ricotta cheese, half the parmesan, romano and mozzarella cheese, then another layer of the sauce mixture, parmesan, romano and mozzarella cheese..
- Bake on 350 for 30-40 minutes until bubbling at the sides and cheese is slightly browned on top..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food keto eggplant parmesan recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!