Breakfast Potato and Sausage Hash (4 dinner).
lacking stock of snacks in the house?, it is Louise, Don’t fret, you can make your very own breakfast potato and sausage hash (4 dinner), you understand. The preference is not inferior to the very same kick that’s generally offered in cafes when you are hanging out.
In this recipe, we will certainly discuss how to make a total Breakfast Potato and Sausage Hash (4 dinner) with pointers to make sure that it really feels tasty and soft when you chew it. This snack will certainly be much more perfect when you delight in while loosening up or consuming with your household. Breakfast Potato and Sausage Hash (4 dinner) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Breakfast Potato and Sausage Hash (4 dinner) is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook breakfast potato and sausage hash (4 dinner) using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Breakfast Potato and Sausage Hash (4 dinner):
- You need 1 lb of bulk sausage (or 4 sausages, casing removed).
- You need 1 of large potato, diced small-ish. Boil until fork tender.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper, diced.
- Prepare 1 of Zucchini, diced.
- You need 1 of small onion, diced.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of dried rosemary.
- You need of Salt, to taste.
- Take of Pepper, to taste.
Steps to make Breakfast Potato and Sausage Hash (4 dinner):
- In a large pan over medium heat, drizzle lightly with olive oil and brown sausage, breaking it apart into pieces as it cooks..
- Once browned, add your garlic and onions. Sautee together until onions are translucent..
- Add your diced pepper and Zucchini. Mix together and let cook for about 3min..
- Add your boiled diced potato. Mix together and add all your dry seasoning and salt and pepper to taste..
- Stir everything lightly and let cook for additional 5-8min..
- OPTIONAL: During step 5, in a separate pan. Fry an egg over easy, sunny side up, poached… anyway you like really. Serve on top of your hash♡.
Finally that is going to wrap this up with this special food breakfast potato and sausage hash (4 dinner) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!