Fullblood Wagyu Beef Sausage Breakfast Casserole.
Hi Mommoy are you starting to run out stock of snacks at home?, it’s Jim, Don’t worry, you can make your very own fullblood wagyu beef sausage breakfast casserole, you recognize. The taste is not inferior to the exact same kick that’s usually offered in coffee shops when you are hanging out.
In this recipe, we will certainly go over just how to make a total Fullblood Wagyu Beef Sausage Breakfast Casserole with suggestions to ensure that it really feels yummy as well as soft when you chew it. This snack will be a lot more best when you appreciate while unwinding or consuming with your household. Fullblood Wagyu Beef Sausage Breakfast Casserole is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Fullblood Wagyu Beef Sausage Breakfast Casserole is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fullblood wagyu beef sausage breakfast casserole using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Fullblood Wagyu Beef Sausage Breakfast Casserole:
- Get 1 LB of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Breakfast Sausage.
- Prepare 1 LB of Shredded Hash Browns.
- Make ready 12 OZ of Heavy Cream.
- Take 1 of White Onion (diced).
- Take 1 TBSP of Garlic (minced).
- Take 1 LB of Shredded Cheddar Cheese.
- Make ready 6 of Eggs.
- It’s 1 TBSP of Olive Oil.
- Make ready 2 TBSP of Butter (to grease pan).
- You need of Kosher Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper (to season).
Steps to make Fullblood Wagyu Beef Sausage Breakfast Casserole:
- PREPARING THE BREAKFAST CASSEROLE Preheat the oven to 375°F.Bring a skillet over medium-high heat with 1 tablespoon of olive oil. Add the diced onions and minced garlic. Cook for 2 minutes. Add the Fullblood Wagyu breakfast sausage, and brown until fully cooked. Drain the meat, and discard any excess fat. This is your “sausage mixture”.Let it cool to room temperature.Grease (with butter or olive oil) a 13 inch x 9 inch casserole dish..
- Season the shredded hash browns with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, and place the hash browns in the bottom of the casserole dish. Place the “sausage mixture” evenly on top of the hash browns. Top with an even layer of shredded cheddar cheese. Make the custard by mixing together 6 eggs and 12 ounces of heavy cream. Season the custard with kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, and pour it over top of the casserole..
- Gently push down to ensure the custard is distributed evenly along the top of the casserole..
- FINAL STEPS Bake the casserole at 375°F for 40-45 minutes. Let it cool for 10 minutes.Slice, serve, and enjoy!.
Okay that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food fullblood wagyu beef sausage breakfast casserole recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!