Easy Mini Frittata. Whisk the eggs, milk, pepper, and salt in a large bowl to blend well. Our easy baked frittata muffin recipe is an easy breakfast recipe on-the-go. These mini picnic frittatas are really quick to whip up as a last minute picnic treat.
Filled with pecans and veggies, make them ahead to grab and go. This post was created in partnership with the. This frittata recipe is not fried but my kids report that it is equally delicious cooked this way and I enjoy the ease and swiftness of So, back to my mini frittatas Instant Pot breakfast recipe, are you ready?
Whisk the eggs, milk, pepper, and salt in a large bowl to blend well. Our easy baked frittata muffin recipe is an easy breakfast recipe on-the-go. These mini picnic frittatas are really quick to whip up as a last minute picnic treat.
Easy Mini Frittata is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Easy Mini Frittata is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have easy mini frittata using 12 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Mini Frittata:
- You need of Easy Mini Frittatas.
- Take of large eggs.
- Make ready of milk.
- Get of chopped zucchini or yellow squash.
- Make ready of chopped onion.
- You need of cooked crumbled bacon or real bacon bits.
- Make ready of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get of chopped garlic.
- Get of Italian seasonings.
- Take of salt.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Take of cooking spray.
This mini frittata muffins recipe is a perfect quick and easy breakfast! Made with eggs, feta cheese, and cherry Mini frittata muffins are just what you need! Mini Chickpea Flour Frittatas feature gluten-free chickpea flour, bell pepper, corn, baby spinach, onion and herbs for an easy and delicious, healthy vegan breakfast or snack! Frittatas were once my culinary nemesis.
Instructions to make Easy Mini Frittata:
- Heat oven to 350.
- Add eggs and milk to a large bowl and scramble well with a whisk.
- Chop a medium zucchini or yellow squash depending on which one you like and add to the bowl.
- Chop a small onion and add to the bowl.
- Add 1/2 cup cooked crumbled bacon. I like to use the real bacon bits. It's easier..
- Add 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Add the garlic. You can leave it out if you don't like garlic. I personally like it..
- Add the Italian seasonings.
- Add the salt and pepper.
- Stir all well.
- Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
- Add evenly to the muffin pan.
- Cook at 350 for 30 minutes.
- After you take out of the oven flip the frittatas out, if any stick slightly I use a butter knife to trace around the inside of the muffin pan and they usually fall right out..
- Cool for 5 minutes and enjoy..
- This is really easy to do and they taste great. Everything doesn't have to be exact and you can mix or substitute other ingredients as long as you keep the eggs, milk, and cheese. Left over veggies or meat work fine too..
So how do you make a great frittata every time without always using a recipe? Get creative and have a whole slew of toppings for your next brunch gathering with these easy, customizable mini frittatas! Everybody understands the stuggle of getting dinner on the table after a long day. These baby frittatas are wonderful for breakfast, brunch, or appetizers. They can be served warm but are delicious served at room temperature.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food easy mini frittata recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!