Easy Turkish Cooking! Zucchini & Cheese Fritters. Go beyond the same old fried fair with this creative Turkish zucchini fritters recipe from Food.com. The perfect use for small, sweet new zucchini. Serve alone or with a creamy garlic-lemon yogurt sauce for a perfect complement to any spicy or grilled foods that call for a cooling accompaniment.
Flavorful zucchini fritters with feta and fresh herbs are served with Cacik, a traditional Turkish Mix grated zucchini and salt together in a strainer. Plus, learn how to make zoodles, nutrition information and how to buy and grow zucchini. How to Cook Zucchini. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines.
Go beyond the same old fried fair with this creative Turkish zucchini fritters recipe from Food.com. The perfect use for small, sweet new zucchini. Serve alone or with a creamy garlic-lemon yogurt sauce for a perfect complement to any spicy or grilled foods that call for a cooling accompaniment.
Easy Turkish Cooking! Zucchini & Cheese Fritters is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Easy Turkish Cooking! Zucchini & Cheese Fritters is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook easy turkish cooking! zucchini & cheese fritters using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Turkish Cooking! Zucchini & Cheese Fritters:
- You need 300 grams of Zucchini.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 120 grams of Shredded cheese or finely sliced cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Plain flour.
- Get 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
- Get 1 of Vegetable oil.
By cooking zucchini this way, the zucchini browns on the outside and becomes tender on the inside. We pan fry zucchini often and especially love it when the zucchini is cooked in a little butter. The butter adds a nutty flavor and helps the zucchini to brown. Turkish Style Cooking adlı kullanıcıdan daha fazla fikir.
Steps to make Easy Turkish Cooking! Zucchini & Cheese Fritters:
- Julienne the zucchini with the skin on..
- Add the egg, shredded cheese, and flour to the zucchini and give it a quick mix. Before cooking, adjust the flavour with salt and pepper and mix once more..
- To make each fritter, take a small amount of mixture and cook it until golden brown in a frying pan greased with oil..
- Base the size of the fritters, cooking time and cooking method off what you would do to make hamburger patties for bentos. You can make around 15 fritters so try doing them in 2 batches..
- I tried making these with potatoes instead of zucchini..
Easy Zucchini Borek Recipe – Turkish Style Cooking. Zucchini is a versatile summer vegetable that can be eaten on its own, added to salads, or used to make bread. This article presents three ways to prepare zucchini. Use a cutting board and a cooking knife. Mild-flavored zucchini is something of a blank canvas.
Finally that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy turkish cooking! zucchini & cheese fritters recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!