Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake. Summer squash is thriving, so right now is the time to get cooking! Reviews for: Photos of Easy, Cheesy Zucchini Bake. These easy oven-baked zucchini chips are easy to make and are thin, crispy, and irresistible!
Healthy, low carb, gluten-free, and delicious. These Parmesan Baked Squash And Zucchini Spears are so easy to make and are a great, healthy, and clean snack or dinner side. These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive.
Summer squash is thriving, so right now is the time to get cooking! Reviews for: Photos of Easy, Cheesy Zucchini Bake. These easy oven-baked zucchini chips are easy to make and are thin, crispy, and irresistible!
Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have easy crawfish zucchini bake using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake:
- Make ready of medium-sized zucchini or yellow squash.
- Get of jar Alfredo sauce (such as Ragu).
- You need of mushrooms 1/4 cup sauteed.
- You need of crawfish tails (or shrimp if you perfer, I used both).
- Make ready of mozzarella.
- It’s of parmesan cheese _shaved.
- You need of Creole seasoning or any season you prefer.
Perfect to serve with dinner or as an afternoon snack. See the healthier recipe with video now. These easy, cheesy baked zucchini chips are addictive. They are perfect for kids and adults alike.
Steps to make Easy Crawfish Zucchini Bake:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit..
- Cut the ends of each zucchini and use a spirilizer to make zoodles or if you dont have one you can use a vegetable peeler..
- Make sure to drain zoodles of excess water by patting them between 2 paper towels then place in a large mixing bowl.
- Mix crawfish, seasoning, and Alfredo in bowl and mix well.
- Saute mushrooms in small pan with a tablespoon of olive oil and add to bowl..
- Add half of the mozzarella and parmesan cheeses to bowl as well then transfer to a 9×13 greased baking dish.
- Add the remainder of cheese on top as pictured above then place in preheated oven for 20-30 minutes or until golden brown.
This tool adjusts ingredient amounts only, not method or nutrition information. Additional changes to equipment, baking times, etc. may be needed for recipe success. It's zucchini season, and my goal this year is not to let any of the zucchinis grow into monsters. That means I am out every day picking one or two zucchinis and trying to figure out what to do with them! This cheesy potato and zucchini bake is a quick and easy way to use up one or two zucchinis and.
Finally that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy crawfish zucchini bake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!