Chicken kathi roll. About Chicken Kathi Roll Recipe: Kathi rolls have fast become the regular street food around the country, with a host of eateries and stalls selling a variety of this delicious, filling rolls. Chicken Kathi Roll Recipe is a lip smacking roll of a flaky tawa paratha stuffed with a flavourful chicken filling. Once your parathas are ready this dish can be put together real quick.
Learn how to make Chicken Kathi Roll following our easy step by step recipe. Now start making the kathi rolls. Roll the roti tightly over the stuffing.
About Chicken Kathi Roll Recipe: Kathi rolls have fast become the regular street food around the country, with a host of eateries and stalls selling a variety of this delicious, filling rolls. Chicken Kathi Roll Recipe is a lip smacking roll of a flaky tawa paratha stuffed with a flavourful chicken filling. Once your parathas are ready this dish can be put together real quick.
Chicken kathi roll is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Chicken kathi roll is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken kathi roll using 25 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken kathi roll:
- Prepare of For paratha.
- You need of all purpose flour or maida.
- Get of oil.
- Make ready of salt.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Make ready of water.
- Make ready of For filling.
- Make ready of Chicken (boneless thigh cut into small pieces).
- You need of hung yogurt.
- It’s of tandoori chicken masala.
- You need of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- Make ready of turmeric powder.
- Take of mustard oil.
- Take of chopped coriander leaves.
- Get of salt.
- It’s of For assembling.
- You need of large onion finely sliced.
- Make ready of green chilies finely chopped.
- Take of bell pepper finely chopped lengthwise.
- Make ready of tomato sauce.
- Make ready of chilli sauce.
- Make ready of chat masala.
- It’s of lemon juice.
- Get of charcoal.
NOTE: Paneer (cottage cheese) or potato cubes can be used instead of chicken to make vegetarian kathi rotis. Kathi Kebabs or Kathi rolls is another Street Food item from India that is just loved by one and all. A Chicken Kathi Roll is the most renowned street food available in the street side stalls in Kolkata. A brilliant street side snack to grab in a hurry.
Instructions to make Chicken kathi roll:
- First make a dough for paratha. For this in a large bowl put flour,salt,sugar,oil mix it well then slowly add water & knead a very soft dough set it for 20 minutes. Cover that bowl with a lid after few minutes open the lid and put the chicken pieces in a greased baking tray..
- In a meanwhile marinate the chicken with yogurt,ginger garlic paste and other spices that mentioned above. Now make a whole at the center of the bowl put hot charcoal at the center then pour some oil over it then immediately..
- Cover that bowl with a lid after few minutes open the lid and put the chicken pieces in a greased baking and put it in the preheated oven for about 15 to 20 minutes at highest temperature or you can simply roast it on the gas stove..
- Now from the dough take a small portion of the dough then make a laccha paratha out of this(i.e firstmake a plain paratha then sprinkle with some oil and flour over it then with a knife cut at one side then starts folding then it becomes a cone then press it with hand).
- Now assemble everything,first take a paratha put few chicken pieces followed by some onions, green chilies and other sauces chaat masala,lemon juice that mentioned above then roll it and cover half of the roll with butter paper & it’s done.. enjoy😊.
It's marinated & sauteed boneless chicken stuffed inside. These Chicken Kathi Rolls were truly a culinary adventure for me. Although I love dining on Indian food, I'm not well-versed in cooking from South Asia, also known as the Indian subcontinent. Chicken Kathi Roll Recipe is a mouth watering and scrumptious roll made using chicken filling and wrapped using a delicious roti. Home/Chicken & Seafood, Dinner, Recipes/Chicken Kathi Rolls w/ Cilantro Mint Chutney.
Okay that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken kathi roll recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!