Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie. Shepherd's Pie comes to us from England, and is traditionally made with lamb or mutton. Here in the states we are more of a beef eating culture than a What follows is a simple recipe for a ground beef version of Shepherd's Pie. The original recipe comes from my friend Frances Hochschild, and her.
This simple shepherd's pie is French Canadian style, with corn, sometimes called Pate Chinois. It's a little twist on shepherd's pie but it's simple, delicious and sticks to your ribs on a cold, wintry night! Leftovers (not typical in my house!) are even better as the flavors all blend nicely.
Shepherd's Pie comes to us from England, and is traditionally made with lamb or mutton. Here in the states we are more of a beef eating culture than a What follows is a simple recipe for a ground beef version of Shepherd's Pie. The original recipe comes from my friend Frances Hochschild, and her.
Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook amy's simple shepherds pie using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie:
- Take 2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 1 of 16oz. jar of beef gravy.
- Get 1 large of onion, diced.
- It’s 1 box of sour cream & onion instant mashed potatoes.
- Take 1 box of cheese flavored instant mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of 12oz. package of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Get 1 1/2 tbsp of season salt.
- It’s 3 large of eggs, beatened.
Shepherd's Pie is one of those foods that brings a smile to everyone's face – especially when you get seconds! A deeply savoury lamb and vegetable filling While Shepherd's Pie is traditionally made with lamb, beef is just as tasty in this recipe. This is a timeless classic – make this once and you'll make it. Cottage Pie uses ground beef, while Shepherd's Pie uses ground lamb.
Instructions to make Amy's Simple Shepherds Pie:
- Brown ground beef & season with season salt or to taste. Add onion 3/4 way cooking. Drain grease, add gravy & set aside..
- Prepare potatoes as directed on package. Mixing all packages together. When potatoes almost done, add 1/2 package of shredded cheese..
- In 13×9 in. pan, put meat on bottom & spread. Then add potatoes on top & spread..
- Take eggs & pour over top of potatoes. Poke holes in potatoes to get egg to help combine dish..
- Sprinkle rest of cheese on top, cover with foil & bake for 30 minutes in a 375° preheated oven..
- Serve with a side of veggies. I use frozen mixed veggies, peas, corn, or carrots..
I called this recipe Making the best Shepherd's Pie is not difficult. But, there are a few steps to it. You have to make the meat This recipe was simple and the results were simply delicious. A perfect blend of spices and other. Shepherd's pie, also known as cottage pie is a meat pie topped with mashed potatoes.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food amy's simple shepherds pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!