Torrijas (French toast).
running out of supply of treats in your home?, it is me again, Dan, Don’t worry, you can make your own torrijas (french toast), you understand. The taste is not substandard to the very same kick that’s generally sold in cafes when you are hanging around.
In this dish, we will go over exactly how to make a complete Torrijas (French toast) with suggestions so that it feels tasty and also soft when you chew it. This snack will certainly be much more best when you take pleasure in while unwinding or consuming with your family members. Torrijas (French toast) is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Torrijas (French toast) is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have torrijas (french toast) using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Torrijas (French toast):
- It’s 1 kg of bread.
- Get 1 litre of milk.
- Make ready of Olive Oil from Spain.
- You need 2-3 of cinnamon sticks.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Sugar.
Instructions to make Torrijas (French toast):
- Slice the baguettes in centimetre slices or, if you wish, you can buy specialty bread for torrijas. Do not use freshly baked baguettes, but ones that are a few days old..
- Once you have cut the bread slices for the torrijas, put the milk on to boil, adding the cinnamon sticks and sugar.Then leave the milk to cool..
- Dunk the bread slices into the milk, once it has cooled down..
- Beat the eggs in a bowl, and dip the soaked bread slices into it. Once the bread slices are covered with egg, fry them in a pan with lots of Olive Oil from Spain..
- Sprinkle some sugar and cinnamon over the cooked torrijas to give them extra flavour; alternatively, dip them into a mix of sugar and cinnamon..
Well that’s going to wrap this up with this special food torrijas (french toast) recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!