Kuttanadan Duck Roast. Check Out Roast Duck On eBay. Large selection of Mogu Mogu products shipped from Asia and delivered to your door. Marinate the cleaned duck pieces with half of the ground paste.
All cooked in the home kitchen. Kuttanadan duck roast can create fireworks on your palate. We can try to recreate that magic with Kuttanadan duck at our homes.
Check Out Roast Duck On eBay. Large selection of Mogu Mogu products shipped from Asia and delivered to your door. Marinate the cleaned duck pieces with half of the ground paste.
Kuttanadan Duck Roast is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Kuttanadan Duck Roast is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook kuttanadan duck roast using 6 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kuttanadan Duck Roast:
- Take of Onions.
- Get of tomatoes.
- You need of Green chillies.
- Get of Fully cleaned Duck pieces.
- It’s of Ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare of Coconut milk.
All you need is one or two kilos of duck. Great recipe for Kuttanadan Duck Roast. This duck roast is simply delicious and can be used with Appam,Rice,Chappathi or any other kind of rice. The addition of coconut milk makes the gravy too tasty.
step by step to make Kuttanadan Duck Roast:
- Take 1 kg of cleaned duck pieces in a bowl..
- Add half tsp of salt, half tsp of turmeric powder, 1 tsp of chilli powder and 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste..
- Mix it well with hand and marinate it for 1 hour..
- After 1 hour, shallow fry all the duck pieces in oil..
- Take a pressure cooker and add 3 tablespoon of oil which was used for frying the duck pieces..
- Add 2 chopped onions and 2 green chillies to the oil..
- Blend the remaining 2 onions to form a paste..
- Add the onion paste and 2 tomatoes to the oil..
- Add curry leaves and saute well..
- Add half tsp of turmeric powder, 1.5 tspn of Kashmiri chilli powder, 2 tspn of coriander powder,1 tsp of meat masala and 1/4 tsp pepper powder to it..
- Add 1 cup of 2nd milk of coconut and allow it to boil..
- Now add the fried duck pieces..
- Cook the duck curry in pressure cooker..
- Transfer the boiled curry to a pan..
- Add 3/4 cup of 1st milk of coconut..
- Add some curry leaves and alow it to dry roast..
- Slice one potato and fry it in oil to garnish the Duck roast..
Clean and wash the duck pieces, drain the water completely and set aside. Dry roast the whole spices on low-medium heat until you get a nice roasted aroma. Remove from heat and let it cool completely. Then grind to a fine powder along with kashmiri cilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder and set aside. Heat oil in a kadai and fry the sliced onion lightly and then add the chilies and ginger garlic paste and fry till light brown.
Well that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food kuttanadan duck roast recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!