Omelette with zuchinni and black olives.
lacking stock of treats in your home?, it’s me again, Dan, Don’t worry, you can make your own omelette with zuchinni and black olives, you know. The preference is not inferior to the same kick that’s typically offered in coffee shops when you are hanging out.
Omelette with zuchinni and black olives is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Omelette with zuchinni and black olives is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have omelette with zuchinni and black olives using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Omelette with zuchinni and black olives:
- You need 4 of eggs.
- Take 1/2 of zucchini.
- Get 1/3 cup of sliced black olives.
- You need 2 of tomatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 of white onion.
- Make ready of Garlic (chop a few cloves or 2 tbsp of minced garlic).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of grated cheese (I used cheddar and mozza).
- It’s 3-4 tbsp of salted butter.
- Take 2 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 1 tsp of pepper.
step by step to make Omelette with zuchinni and black olives:
- Chop up the tomato, onion and zucchini. Whisk the eggs in a bowl..
- Fry the chopped ingredients in a pan with 2 tbsp butter for 3 minutes on medium heat – stirring occasionally..
- Add the garlic, black olives and 1 tbsp butter and cook for another 2 minutes..
- Add 1 tbsp butter (optional) Spread out the ingredients evenly in the pan. Pour in the whisked eggs. Add salt and pepper. Sprinkle the grated cheese on evenly. Cook on medium for 2-3 minutes..
- Flip one half of the mixture onto the other half and cook for additional 1-2 minute. Alternatively, place the pan under a grill for 2-3 minutes..
Well that is going to wrap this up with this special food omelette with zuchinni and black olives recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!