Peanut Butter Breakfast Bars.
You’re running out stock of treats at home?, it’s Brad, Don’t stress, you can make your own peanut butter breakfast bars, you understand. The taste is not inferior to the very same kick that’s usually marketed in coffee shops when you are hanging out.
Peanut Butter Breakfast Bars is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Peanut Butter Breakfast Bars is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have peanut butter breakfast bars using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Peanut Butter Breakfast Bars:
- Prepare of Wet ingredients.
- Make ready 1 cup of peanut butter.
- Take 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of almond milk.
- You need 4 tbsp of honey.
- Prepare 4 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Dry ingredients.
- You need 2 cup of oats.
- Get 1 cup of almond flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
Steps to make Peanut Butter Breakfast Bars:
- Mix the dry ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
- Place the wet ingredients in a medium heatproof bowl. Set the bowl over a saucepan of water and bring the water to a simmer over medium to medium-high heat. (Do not let the water boil, and make sure the water does not touch the bottom of the mixing bowl.) Stir and heat until the mixture is smoothly combined..
- Slowly add the dry mix to the wet mix bowl, stirring to evenly distribute as you go..
- When fully mixed, remove from heat. Line a pan with parchment paper and spread the mixture evenly..
- Set in the fridge overnight..
Well that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food peanut butter breakfast bars recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!