Filipino Chicken Adobo with White Rice. Easy Returns & Fantastic Gift Ideas For All Your Family – Why Not Treat Yourself Too? The Cyber Monday Sale Is Here! Remove from the heat and set aside with the cover on.
The perfect easy dinner served with rice. Chicken Adobo is a delicious recipe where chicken is braised in a marinade made of soy sauce, black pepper, bay leaves and vinegar. This easy version takes a few shortcuts but delivers the same punchy flavor and super tender braised chicken.
You’re running out supply of snacks in the house?, it’s Louise, Don’t worry, you can make your own filipino chicken adobo with white rice, you understand. The preference is not inferior to the very same kick that’s usually offered in coffee shops when you are hanging around.
In this recipe, we will certainly review exactly how to make a full Filipino Chicken Adobo with White Rice with suggestions to make sure that it really feels yummy as well as soft when you chew it. This snack will certainly be a lot more excellent when you take pleasure in while relaxing or consuming with your household. Filipino Chicken Adobo with White Rice is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Filipino Chicken Adobo with White Rice is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Easy Returns & Fantastic Gift Ideas For All Your Family – Why Not Treat Yourself Too? The Cyber Monday Sale Is Here! Remove from the heat and set aside with the cover on.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have filipino chicken adobo with white rice using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Filipino Chicken Adobo with White Rice:
- Get of Chicken and marinade.
- Make ready of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- You need of garlic cloves.
- Take of soy sauce.
- Get of + 2 tbs white vinegar.
- Take of bay leaves.
- Take of For cooking.
- Make ready of Canola oil.
- Take of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take of small onion diced.
- Take of water.
- Get of brown sugar.
- It’s of whole black pepper.
- Make ready of Toppings.
- Get of green onions, sliced.
Full recipe + amounts can be found in the recipe card below. The best way to eat chicken adobo is to have it with warm white rice. The combo is simply known as Chicken Adobo and Rice. Pouring some of the adobo sauce over rice before eating is a good idea because it makes it more flavorful.
step by step to make Filipino Chicken Adobo with White Rice:
- Combine Chicken and Marinade ingredients in a bowl. Marinate for at least 20 minutes, or up to overnight2 green onion, sliced.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a skillet over high heat. Remove chicken from marinade (reserve marinade) and place in the pan. Sear both sides until browned – about 1 minute on each side. Do not cook the chicken all the way through..
- Remove chicken skillet and set aside..
- Heat the remaining oil in skillet. Add garlic and onion, cook 1 1/2 minutes..
- Add the reserved marinade, water, sugar and black pepper. Bring it to a simmer then turn heat down to medium high. Simmer 5 minutes..
- Add chicken smooth side down. Simmer uncovered for 20 to 25 minutes (no need to stir), turning chicken at around 15 minutes, until the sauce reduces down to a thick jam-like syrup..
- If the sauce isn't thick enough, remove chicken onto a plate and let the sauce simmer by itself – it will thicken much quicker – then return chicken to the skillet to coat in the glaze..
- Coat chicken in glaze then serve over rice..
Heat a large pan with oil on high heat. While the pan is heating, remove the chicken from the marinade and let the remaining marinade drip off. To cook chicken adobo in rice vinegar; Combine all ingredients except water. The success of this dish will depend on the quality of the pork adobo or chicken adobo that you will use. The meat should be tender so that your adobo fried rice will be more pleasant to eat.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food filipino chicken adobo with white rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!