Adobo Chicken. Choose from the world's largest selection of audiobooks. Check Wayfair's vast choice of top brands & styles and get great discounts daily. My Filipino family's chicken adobo recipe is very similar.
Combine the chicken, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger, bay leaves and peppercorns in a heavy casserole with a lid. Bring to the boil over medium heat. Once it boils, reduce heat to a simmer.
Choose from the world's largest selection of audiobooks. Check Wayfair's vast choice of top brands & styles and get great discounts daily. My Filipino family's chicken adobo recipe is very similar.
Adobo Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Adobo Chicken is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have adobo chicken using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Adobo Chicken:
- Take 350 g of Chicken meat (deboned, skinless).
- It’s 4 Tbsp (60 ml) of Dark Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 6 Cloves of Garlic finely chopped.
- Take 2 Tbsp (30 ml) of Vinegar.
- Take 1 Tbsp of Black Pepper.
- Get 3 of Bay leaves.
- Get 1/2 cup of chicken stock.
- Make ready 1 tsp of corn flour in water (optional).
Place the chicken thighs in a mixing bowl. Chicken Adobo is a Filipino chicken recipe that is well loved by many people. The ingredients are chicken, bay leaves, black peppercorn and bay leaves. You can use any parts of the chicken: breasts, thighs, legs or wings.
step by step to make Adobo Chicken:
- Marinade Chicken with dark soy sauce for 1 hour.
- Heat oil in wok on high heat until hot. Add garlic and fry until fragrant (5 seconds). Add chicken and black pepper and stir fry until dry..
- Add chicken stock and bay leaves. Cover and simmer for 21 minutes, stirring the wok every 7 minutes..
- Remove cover, add vinegar and cook until gravy evaporates to a desired consistency. Optionally, you could add corn starch solution to thicken the gravy..
I used chicken thighs for this recipe and yields tender, moist, fall-off-the-bone chicken. Chicken Adobo is a type of Filipino chicken stew. Chicken pieces are marinated in soy sauce and spices, pan-fried, and stewed until tender. The dish gained popularity because of its delicious taste and ease in preparation. Chicken Adobo is a delicious recipe where chicken is braised in a marinade made of soy sauce, black pepper, bay leaves and vinegar.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food adobo chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!