Grilled Chipotle Honey Lime Chicken. Now add the honey to RESERVED marinade and baste chicken. Immediately flip chicken and baste the unbasted side. Grilled Chipotle Honey Lime Chicken I got an idea for this recipe a couple a couple years back.
This chipotle lime grilled chicken is SO good. The crispy and slightly charred skin, moist, juicy and citrusy chicken meat bursting with the flavors of the marinade, with the signature smoky heat from chipotle chili powder. Instructions For the marinade, whisk together the olive oil, lime juice, honey, chipotle peppers and sauce, Dijon mustard, garlic, cilantro, salt and pepper.
Now add the honey to RESERVED marinade and baste chicken. Immediately flip chicken and baste the unbasted side. Grilled Chipotle Honey Lime Chicken I got an idea for this recipe a couple a couple years back.
Grilled Chipotle Honey Lime Chicken is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Grilled Chipotle Honey Lime Chicken is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook grilled chipotle honey lime chicken using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chipotle Honey Lime Chicken:
- Make ready of vegetable oil (or any oil that you like).
- You need of water.
- Get of (7 ounce can chipotle peppers to taste!!).
- Get of adobo sauce that the peppers are packed in.
- It’s of lime juice (fresh or concentrate).
- Take of zest of 1 lime (optional).
- Prepare of honey.
- It’s of mined garlic.
- Make ready of onion powder.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of cracked black pepper.
- Get of fresh chopped cilantro.
- Prepare of cumin powder (optional).
- You need of chili powder (optional).
- Make ready of chicken (cut into 8 pieces).
Place the chicken in a shallow dish or ziploc bag and pour the marinade over the top. Make sure the chicken is evenly coated. How to make Grilled Chipotle Chicken Be sure to scroll to the bottom for the full recipe Whisk together the marinade ingredients, pout into a plastic bag and place in your chicken. In a mini food processor combine chiles, adobo sauce, garlic, lime juice, olive oil, honey, salt, pepper.
Steps to make Grilled Chipotle Honey Lime Chicken:
- Combine first 14 ingredients in a food processor until smooth. No processor? Just chop peppers finely and mix by hand. The amount of chipotle peppers used depends on you. I use 4 peppers and the heat level is just right for me. If you want hotter simply add more..
- Add cut up chicken and marinade in a gallon size zip lock bag to marinate for at least two hours, turning over periodically. I like to let mine marinate overnight in the fridge. Make sure to put bag on a plate in case of any leakage..
- Cook on desired grill until internal temperature reaches at least 165°F. You can also cook on a wire rack in a 375°F oven for about an hour turning over once. Also making sure internal temperature reaches at least 165°F..
- If you want to use any leftover marinade to baste chicken with while cooking, make sure to bring marinade to a boil for a few minutes to kill any bacteria that may be present. If not comfortable with this, just discard leftover marinade..
- You can use any kind of boneless, skinless chicken that you like in this recipe. My cover picture is of what I cooked in my smoker. Grilled or oven cooked is pretty tasty either way. Have fun with it. Enjoy!.
Process until you have a smooth mixture. Pour half of your marinade into a resealable bag and reserve the remaining (about ¾ cup). While coals are lighting, stir together lime juice, oil, Tabasco, and salt in a liquid-measuring cup. Combine the honey, adobo sauce, lime juice, garlic powder and garlic salt. An easy and delicious recipe for spicy and sweet Chipotle Honey Grilled Chicken.
Okay that’s going to wrap this up for this special food grilled chipotle honey lime chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!