Lime Chicken Adobo. Check Out Adobo Sauce On eBay. Browse Relevant Sites & Find Chicken Recipes Easy. Drain the chicken and put it in the pan skin-side down.
Close your eyes, take a bite and you just might think it's July. This chicken may have the word adobo in it but it is not to be confused with this Chicken Adobo. Trim any loose skin and as much fat as you can from the chicken thighs.
Check Out Adobo Sauce On eBay. Browse Relevant Sites & Find Chicken Recipes Easy. Drain the chicken and put it in the pan skin-side down.
Lime Chicken Adobo is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Lime Chicken Adobo is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have lime chicken adobo using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Lime Chicken Adobo:
- It’s 1/4 cup of fresh lime juice.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of rice wine vinegar.
- Get 1/2 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 12 cloves of garlic, smashed.
- Get 2 of bay leaves.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of whole black peppercorns.
- Take 8 of chicken thighs, bone-in and skin-on.
- It’s 3 tbsp of honey.
Otherwise, the sauce will be a pool of grease. Put all the ingredients except for the honey into a baking dish. Put a large non-stick pan on medium-high heat. Drain the chicken and put it in the pan skin-side down.
step by step to make Lime Chicken Adobo:
- Trim any loose skin and as much fat as you can from the chicken thighs. Otherwise, the sauce will be a pool of grease..
- Put all the ingredients except for the honey into a baking dish. Cover and let marinate in the fridge for at least 30 minutes..
- Put a large non-stick pan on medium-high heat. Drain the chicken and put it in the pan skin-side down. Let fry for 5 minutes. Turn the chicken over and let fry 5 minutes on the other side..
- Add the marinade to the pan along with enough water so the liquid comes about halfway up the chicken. Let simmer for 20 to 25 minutes. Remove the chicken..
- Stir the honey into the sauce and let reduce until there's only about 1 cup left. Return the chicken to the pan and toss to coat. Plate the chicken. Strain the sauce and serve it on the side with some freshly steamed rice..
Whisk together the marinade ingredients, pout into a plastic bag and place in your chicken. When ready to cook, remove the chicken from the fridge and boil the remaining sauce in a pan. Add chicken to the grill and brush liberally with the sauce. These adobo skewers are soaked in zestful flavor – just sauce them and let them chill out overnight, then grill 'em hot and fast tomorrow for a quick lunch or dinner. In a mini food processor combine chiles, adobo sauce, garlic, lime juice, olive oil, honey, salt, pepper.
Okay that’s going to wrap it up with this special food lime chicken adobo recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!