Keema Veggies loaded Frittata. This loaded veggie frittata was one of my no gluten, no cheese creations and oh man. It's become a staple in our household! Its absolutely bursting with veggies, my favorite being the zucchini.
One of the main reasons why I love frittatas is the fact that they're so customizable! You can throw literally whatever you have in your fridge in there. In this video I share how I make my simple, fast yet delicious frittata with veggies in it!
Hi everybody are you starting to run out supply of snacks at home?, it is me, Dave, Don’t stress, you can make your very own keema veggies loaded frittata, you understand. The preference is not inferior to the very same kick that’s normally marketed in coffee shops when you are hanging around.
In this dish, we will go over just how to make a complete Keema Veggies loaded Frittata with pointers so that it really feels yummy and also soft when you eat it. This snack will be much more excellent when you appreciate while unwinding or consuming with your household. Keema Veggies loaded Frittata is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Keema Veggies loaded Frittata is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
This loaded veggie frittata was one of my no gluten, no cheese creations and oh man. It's become a staple in our household! Its absolutely bursting with veggies, my favorite being the zucchini.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook keema veggies loaded frittata using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Keema Veggies loaded Frittata:
- You need of – Eggs.
- You need of – Whole milk.
- Take of (or as needed) – Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Get of – Chicken keema.
- Take of – Shredded Carrots.
- Make ready of – Capsicum Slices.
- You need of – Onion Slices.
- Take of – Chopped Spinach.
- Prepare of – Chopped Coriander Leaves.
- Make ready of – Chopped Spring Onions.
- Make ready of (for making keema) + 1/4 tsp (for using during egg whisk) – Garlic powder.
- Take of – Potato cut into round slice.
- Make ready of – Oregano.
- Make ready of Crushed black pepper as required.
- Take of – Turmeric Powder.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Get of – Round sliced Tomato.
- Take of – Chili Flakes.
- Get of – Vegetable oil.
There no reason to miss breakfast and eating healthy is made. Delicious exactly like this but can be varied with different cheeses and vegetables. Frittatas are everything to love about a quiche without the fuss of a crust. A simple whisk of eggs and dairy poured over sautéed veggies (and/or meat) and you have a dish you can serve any time of day.
Instructions to make Keema Veggies loaded Frittata:
- Heat the 1/2 tbsp oil in a fry pan,add chicken keema,2 tbsp onion slice,sprinkle garlic powder,chili flakes,turmeric powder over the keema, add little coriander leaves & salt to taste and mix well and fry it for 3-4 minutes..
- Now cover the pan with lid and cook it until all the moisture evaporates from chicken and chicken cooked fully.And set it aside..
- Now take a bowl add Eggs, Milk, Crushed black pepper,Chili flakes,Oregano,Garlic powder,Salt to taste and whisk well all together..
- Add cheese and prepared chicken keema into the egg mixture and mix well..
- Now heat the 1 tbsp oil in a iron skillet or heavy bottom fry pan.First Add carrots,capsicums,Potatoes and fry them for 4-5 minutes or until veggies are tender..
- Then add onions and spinach fry them for another 3-4 minutes or until spinach wilted..
- Now distribute all vegetable evenly on the pan and pour the egg mixture over the veggies.sprinkle Spring Onions, more Chili flakes, Oregano,Crushed black pepper,Chopped coriander leaves, Onion & Tomato slices over the egg mixture,cover the pan with lid and cook on lower heat until egg puffed up and cooked properly..
- Now keema veggies loaded Frittata is ready.Transfer it on the plate, slice them and serve them warm..
Keema tastes amazing with rice or naan. Keema is a traditional Asian dish made with mince – flavour it with spicy curry powder and pack in some carrots and potatoes for extra texture. For perfect muffin frittatas you want the egg mixture to be set but still slightly wobbly in the middle. Cute little vegetable and cheese frittatas cooked in a muffin tin are perfect for packing up for a healthy breakfast or lunch on the go. Easy to prepare and colorful tasty as well.
Okay that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food keema veggies loaded frittata recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!