Keema Veggies loaded Frittata. This loaded veggie frittata was one of my no gluten, no cheese creations and oh man. It's become a staple in our household! Its absolutely bursting with veggies, my favorite being the zucchini.
One of the main reasons why I love frittatas is the fact that they're so customizable! You can throw literally whatever you have in your fridge in there. In this video I share how I make my simple, fast yet delicious frittata with veggies in it!
Hi everybody are you starting to run out stock of snacks at home?, it is Brad, Do not worry, you can make your own keema veggies loaded frittata, you understand. The preference is not substandard to the exact same kick that’s generally sold in coffee shops when you are hanging around.
In this dish, we will certainly discuss just how to make a total Keema Veggies loaded Frittata with pointers to ensure that it feels tasty as well as soft when you chew it. This snack will certainly be a lot more ideal when you take pleasure in while unwinding or eating with your family members. Keema Veggies loaded Frittata is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Keema Veggies loaded Frittata is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
This loaded veggie frittata was one of my no gluten, no cheese creations and oh man. It's become a staple in our household! Its absolutely bursting with veggies, my favorite being the zucchini.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook keema veggies loaded frittata using 19 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Keema Veggies loaded Frittata:
- Make ready 4 of – Eggs.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of – Whole milk.
- Get 2 tbsp of (or as needed) – Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of – Chicken keema.
- Get 2 tbsp of – Shredded Carrots.
- You need 2 tbsp of – Capsicum Slices.
- Get 3 tbsp of – Onion Slices.
- Take 1 tbsp of – Chopped Spinach.
- Make ready 1 tsp of – Chopped Coriander Leaves.
- Take 2 tsp of – Chopped Spring Onions.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp of (for making keema) + 1/4 tsp (for using during egg whisk) – Garlic powder.
- Make ready 7-8 pieces of – Potato cut into round slice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of – Oregano.
- Prepare of Crushed black pepper as required.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of – Turmeric Powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 4-5 pieces of – Round sliced Tomato.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of – Chili Flakes.
- Get 1.5 tbsp of – Vegetable oil.
There no reason to miss breakfast and eating healthy is made. Delicious exactly like this but can be varied with different cheeses and vegetables. Frittatas are everything to love about a quiche without the fuss of a crust. A simple whisk of eggs and dairy poured over sautéed veggies (and/or meat) and you have a dish you can serve any time of day.
step by step to make Keema Veggies loaded Frittata:
- Heat the 1/2 tbsp oil in a fry pan,add chicken keema,2 tbsp onion slice,sprinkle garlic powder,chili flakes,turmeric powder over the keema, add little coriander leaves & salt to taste and mix well and fry it for 3-4 minutes..
- Now cover the pan with lid and cook it until all the moisture evaporates from chicken and chicken cooked fully.And set it aside..
- Now take a bowl add Eggs, Milk, Crushed black pepper,Chili flakes,Oregano,Garlic powder,Salt to taste and whisk well all together..
- Add cheese and prepared chicken keema into the egg mixture and mix well..
- Now heat the 1 tbsp oil in a iron skillet or heavy bottom fry pan.First Add carrots,capsicums,Potatoes and fry them for 4-5 minutes or until veggies are tender..
- Then add onions and spinach fry them for another 3-4 minutes or until spinach wilted..
- Now distribute all vegetable evenly on the pan and pour the egg mixture over the veggies.sprinkle Spring Onions, more Chili flakes, Oregano,Crushed black pepper,Chopped coriander leaves, Onion & Tomato slices over the egg mixture,cover the pan with lid and cook on lower heat until egg puffed up and cooked properly..
- Now keema veggies loaded Frittata is ready.Transfer it on the plate, slice them and serve them warm..
Keema tastes amazing with rice or naan. Keema is a traditional Asian dish made with mince – flavour it with spicy curry powder and pack in some carrots and potatoes for extra texture. For perfect muffin frittatas you want the egg mixture to be set but still slightly wobbly in the middle. Cute little vegetable and cheese frittatas cooked in a muffin tin are perfect for packing up for a healthy breakfast or lunch on the go. Easy to prepare and colorful tasty as well.
Well that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food keema veggies loaded frittata recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!