Banana apple butter low sugar muffins.
Do you running out supply of snacks in the house?, it is John, Do not worry, you can make your very own banana apple butter low sugar muffins, you know. The preference is not substandard to the very same kick that’s normally sold in cafes when you are socializing.
Banana apple butter low sugar muffins is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Banana apple butter low sugar muffins is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook banana apple butter low sugar muffins using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana apple butter low sugar muffins:
- Take 4 of medium ripe banana (or 5 small).
- Get 1 cup of apple butter or apple sauce.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Take 2 tbsp of veg oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- It’s of 3 tbsp monk fruit sweetener.
- Get 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- Take of Mini chocolate chips or granola for garnish.
step by step to make Banana apple butter low sugar muffins:
- Preheat oven to 375° and spray 2 muffin tins.
- Mix all the wet ingredients and then add in the dry. Fill tins 3/4 way full. I overfilled for large muffins.
- Bake for 20 min. Yields 15 large muffins.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food banana apple butter low sugar muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!