Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it.
Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken Chef Craig TCW T. Williams High School Culinary Arts Program. Goes well in burritos,tacos or on rice.
Check Out Great Products On eBay. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it.
Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have grilled chipotle adobo chicken using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken:
- Make ready 3 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Make ready 2 ounce of lime juice- fresh squezzed is best.
- You need 2 of large garlic cloves, finley chopped.
- Take 2 teaspoons of kosher salt.
- Take 1 teaspoons of paprika.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 1 tablespoon of cumin.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano.
- It’s 4 teaspoons of sugar.
- Get 3 Tablespoon of chipotle in adobo -pureed (I do a 7 ounce can in the food processor).
- You need 6-10 pieces of boneless chicken thighs (you can use breast however thighs stay juicer:).
Note if you double the marinade recipe you can use use half to marinate with and the other half to brush on the chicken as you grill. If you like it spicier add a little more of the chipotle in adobo puree. Trim off excess fat from the chicken thighs-you do not need to get ride of all fat:) How to make Grilled Chipotle Chicken Be sure to scroll to the bottom for the full recipe Whisk together the marinade ingredients, pout into a plastic bag and place in your chicken. Turn the grill down to medium.
Instructions to make Grilled Chipotle Adobo Chicken:
- Note if you double the marinade recipe you can use use half to marinate with and the other half to brush on the chicken as you grill..
- Mix together the marinade ingredients. If you like it spicier add a little more of the chipotle in adobo puree..
- Trim off excess fat from the chicken thighs-you do not need to get ride of all fat:).
- Place the chicken and the marinade in a gallon zip-lock bag and marinate for 6 hours to overnight. More time gives better flavor..
- I like to grill over charcoal (best) or gas until it reaches an internal temperature of 170 degree F. That being said if you only have an oven this can be baked at 350 degree F.until it reaches the appropriate temperature of 170 degree F..
- Let sit for 10 minutes after cooking and thinly slice. You may want to squeeze a little lime and adjust salt to your taste..
In a medium mixing bowl, whisk together the Worcestershire sauce, red wine vinegar, water, and lime juice. Add the garlic, onion, chipotle chilies in adobo, cumin, paprika, salt, and pepper. Once the marinade is well combined, pour it over the chicken. Preheat half of a grill to medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade, discard marinade and season chicken with salt and pepper.
Okay that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food grilled chipotle adobo chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!