Kerala Roast Chicken.
Kerala Roast Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Kerala Roast Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have kerala roast chicken using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Kerala Roast Chicken:
- Make ready of Onions Sliced.
- Make ready of chicken.
- Make ready of Shallots.
- It’s of Curry.
- It’s of tomato diced.
- You need of Garlic Cloves.
- Prepare of thumb size Ginger.
- Take of deseeded green chillies.
- Prepare of coriander powder.
- Get of red chilli powder.
- You need of turmeric powder.
- Make ready of Garam Masala.
- You need of Pepper Powder.
- You need of hot water.
- Get of Coconut Milk.
- You need of Salt.
Steps to make Kerala Roast Chicken:
- Grind the shallots,garlic,ginger to a semi paste consistency.
- Marinate the chicken with 1tsp of chilli powder, a pinch of turmeric, 1tbsp of vinegar/lime juice, salt to taste. Set aside for half an hour and shallow fry the same..
- Heat a kadai with coconut oil. Add the green chillies and curry leaves and sautee until fragrant. Add the sliced onions and saute until browned(not burnt). Add the shallot paste and sautee till the raw smell goes. Add the tomato and cook until mushy..
- Add all the Masalas, make sure the heat isn't much or else the mix will burn. Saute the mix till oil separates..
- Add in the fried chicken and mix well with the base masala. Add hot water and cook for another 7-10 mins on low heat. Make sure the water is minimal. Add in coconut milk at this stage and roast on high for about two mins constantly sauteeing it..
- Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Goes well with rice,idlies,appam etc.
Well that is going to wrap this up with this special food kerala roast chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!