Chicken Tenders in Air Fryer.
Chicken Tenders in Air Fryer is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Tenders in Air Fryer is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken tenders in air fryer using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tenders in Air Fryer:
- It’s of Chicken Boneless.
- It’s of Ginger Garlic paste.
- It’s of Shan Tikka Masala.
- Make ready of Shan Tandoori Masala.
- Make ready of Lemmon Juice.
- Take of Black Pepper.
step by step to make Chicken Tenders in Air Fryer:
- Mix all the above ingredients & marinade chicken for 1 – 2 hours..
- Put the marinated chicken in the tray and spray some oil on it. You can put some frozen French fries also in the same tray..
- Put the tray in Air Fryer for 10 minutes on 250 temperature..
- After 10 minutes take out the tray & change the side of chicken & French Fries. Again put it for 10 minutes on 250 temperature..
- Ready to Serve. Yummy & Tasty..
Well that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken tenders in air fryer recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!