Ma's Mushroom Soup. Our mushrooms infused organic coffee it the best way to start the day. Combination of HQ organic coffee and Mediterranean mushrooms Collected by professionals Looking For Wild Mushroom Soup? Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium-high heat.
This deliciously good mushroom soup, made with double cream, garlic, butter and shallots makes a wonderfully heartwarming light meal. Simply serve with a warm crusty cob loaf or baguette slathered. The canned version comes in handy for casseroles, but for a stand-alone cream of mushroom soup, go for the real thing with lots of mushrooms.
Our mushrooms infused organic coffee it the best way to start the day. Combination of HQ organic coffee and Mediterranean mushrooms Collected by professionals Looking For Wild Mushroom Soup? Heat the oil in a large saucepan over a medium-high heat.
Ma's Mushroom Soup is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Ma's Mushroom Soup is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have ma's mushroom soup using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Ma's Mushroom Soup:
- Make ready of brown/white button mushrooms.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Take of Salt & pepper.
- Make ready of Cooking cream (small packet).
- Make ready of onion.
- You need of garlic clove.
- Take of Butter.
- You need of Chicken stock.
However, you can totally choose to add this to your favorite green bean casserole recipe (or any other casserole you see fit) if you feel like putting for the extra effort. It would definitely impress your guests when you tell them, that's for sure! Melt the butter with the olive oil in a frying pan and fry the onion and garlic until soft. Add the mushroom and cook until soft, then season well with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Steps to make Ma's Mushroom Soup:
- Dice 1 onion & garlic, slice 30 mushrooms (de-stalked).
- Put olive oil in pan, add onions, stir fry for 5 mins. Add garlic, stir fry..
- Add butter, fry. Add half mushrooms, fry. Put to one side of pan..
- Other side of pan: fry one tablespoon of flour w butter, until lumpy. Mix all together until mushrooms are browner and a lil soft..
- Add one small bowl of chicken stock and equivalent amount of filtered water. Mix..
- Blend then return to pot (with leftover stock), simmer on low heat..
- Add remaining half of mushrooms, salt & pepper. Low heat for 15 mins, stir occasionally..
- Add half of cooking cream (small box). Simmer on low heat for abt 10 mins. If too thick, add chicken stock (more flavour) or water (less flavour)..
Drain the porcini, reserving the juice, then add to the onion with the mixed wild mushrooms. Have you got a can of Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup in your kitchen cupboard? This is a quick and easy mushroom soup recipe, wonderful fo the colder months because it really warms you up. You can use any type of mushrooms you can find, really. This delicious soup is quick and easy to make.
Okay that is going to wrap this up with this special food ma's mushroom soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!