Tandoori Chicken is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Tandoori Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook tandoori chicken using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Tandoori Chicken:
- Take of skinless, boneless chicken thighs.
- Make ready of natural yogurt.
- Get of garlic, minced.
- Take of ground coriander.
- You need of ground cumin.
- Take of turmeric.
- Prepare of chilli powder.
- Get of garam masala.
- Get of paprika.
- Prepare of Juice of 1 lemon.
- Get of salt.
- Take of groundnut (or sunflower or canola) oil.
Instructions to make Tandoori Chicken:
- Trim any excess fat from the chicken thighs, then cut the thighs into thirds, roughly equal in size..
- Mix all the other ingredients together in a small bowl. Combine well..
- Place the chicken pieces in a large bowl (or ziplock bag) and add the marinade. Mix well so that the chicken is evenly covered, cover with cling film and leave in the fridge to marinate for at least 1 hour..
- Remove chicken from fridge and bring up to room temperature. Preheat the oven to 180°C/356°F. To cook, spread the chicken pieces out on a couple of baking trays ensuring they are not touching. Place in the preheated oven and bake for 30-35 minutes..
- Enjoy with rice, naan bread or salad!.
Well that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food tandoori chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!