Easy breakfast chia pudding.
lacking stock of treats at home?, it’s John, Do not fret, you can make your very own easy breakfast chia pudding, you understand. The preference is not substandard to the same kick that’s generally marketed in cafes when you are hanging around.
Easy breakfast chia pudding is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Easy breakfast chia pudding is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have easy breakfast chia pudding using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy breakfast chia pudding:
- Get 3 tablespoons of Chia seeds.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Coconut milk (can).
- Make ready of Fruits (whatever you like).
- Prepare of Nuts, raisins, coconut flakes (for decoration).
- Make ready 1 pinch of salt.
Instructions to make Easy breakfast chia pudding:
- Put chia seeds in glass jar or big cup and add water. Mix water, chia and coconut milk in together. Add a pinch of salt and mix all ingredients..
- Cover with lid or plastic wrap in fridge over night..
- In the morning just put in bowls and add fresh fruits and nuts (whatever you like..
Well that’s going to wrap it up for this special food easy breakfast chia pudding recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!