Raspberry and chocolate banana muffins.
lacking supply of snacks at home?, it is Jim, Don’t worry, you can make your own raspberry and chocolate banana muffins, you know. The taste is not inferior to the very same kick that’s typically offered in cafes when you are socializing.
In this recipe, we will certainly review how to make a complete Raspberry and chocolate banana muffins with tips to make sure that it really feels yummy and also soft when you eat it. This treat will certainly be a lot more ideal when you appreciate while relaxing or consuming with your family members. Raspberry and chocolate banana muffins is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Raspberry and chocolate banana muffins is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have raspberry and chocolate banana muffins using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Raspberry and chocolate banana muffins:
- It’s 1 of + 3/4 cup Brown rice flour (sifted).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of quinoa flour.
- Take 3 Tablespoons of Cacoa powder.
- Take 1 Tablespoon of Brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of Rice malt syrup or honey.
- It’s 2 Teaspoons of Baking powder.
- Make ready Pinch of Murray river sea salt.
- It’s 1 Teaspoon of Cinnamon.
- It’s 6 Tablespoons of Coconut oil.
- Get 3 of ripe Bananas.
- Make ready 2 of Eggs.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of Almond milk (unsweetened).
- You need 1 Teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- Get 1 cup of fresh Raspberries.
Steps to make Raspberry and chocolate banana muffins:
- Preheat oven to 180° celcius. Lone a 12 tin muffin tray with patty pans..
- In a medium bowl add, flour, cacao, sugar, syrup, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and melted coconut oil..
- In a separate bowl, add smashed bananas, egg one at a time, milk and vanilla. Mix well..
- Slowly add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, mix well..
- Gently fold in the raspberries, fill patty pans evenly with the batter..
- Bake for 12-15 minutes. Test with a skewer, if it comes out clean, they are cooked..
- Cool on a wire rack..
- Enjoy! ☺️.
- Note: you can add other berries if you like, instead of the raspberries. Mixed berries is a yummy variation..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food raspberry and chocolate banana muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!