Vegan Cornbread Muffins.
lacking supply of snacks in your home?, it’s me, Dave, Do not stress, you can make your very own vegan cornbread muffins, you know. The taste is not inferior to the very same kick that’s normally offered in cafes when you are hanging out.
Vegan Cornbread Muffins is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Vegan Cornbread Muffins is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan cornbread muffins using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Cornbread Muffins:
- You need 1 1/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 cup of corn meal.
- Take 2/3 cup of sugar.
- Get 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Get 1 1/4 cup of oat milk.
- Take 1/3 cup of canola oil.
Instructions to make Vegan Cornbread Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, corn meal, sugar, salt, and baking powder.
- Stir in oat milk and canola oil.
- Lightly spray a 3×4 muffin tin with oil.
- Evenly spoon out the batter into the muffin tin.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Use a toothpick to test the muffins. Insert into the center of a few of them and make sure it comes out cleanly.
Well that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vegan cornbread muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!