Banana and Blueberry Muffin with Chocolate Glaze….
running out of supply of treats in the house?, it is Louise, Don’t stress, you can make your own banana and blueberry muffin with chocolate glaze…, you understand. The taste is not substandard to the exact same kick that’s typically marketed in cafes when you are socializing.
In this recipe, we will certainly talk about exactly how to make a total Banana and Blueberry Muffin with Chocolate Glaze… with pointers so that it really feels delicious and also soft when you eat it. This snack will certainly be even more excellent when you appreciate while unwinding or consuming with your household. Banana and Blueberry Muffin with Chocolate Glaze… is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Banana and Blueberry Muffin with Chocolate Glaze… is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have banana and blueberry muffin with chocolate glaze… using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Banana and Blueberry Muffin with Chocolate Glaze…:
- You need 2 of medium ripe Bananas.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Water.
- You need 125 mls of Olive oil.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of sifted Brown rice flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Quinoa flour.
- Take 2 Teaspoons of Baking powder.
- Get 1 cup of fresh Blueberries.
- You need 4 Tablespoons of raw Cacoa powder.
- Take 2 Tablespoons of Honey.
- It’s 3-4 Tablespoons of Water.
Instructions to make Banana and Blueberry Muffin with Chocolate Glaze…:
- Preheat oven to 180° celcius. Line a muffin tin with patty pans..
- In a large bowl, mash bananas, mix in the, egg, 1/2 cup of water, oil. Add in sifted flours, baking soda. Mix well, until nice and smooth, lumps from the banana is fine. Fold in blueberries..
- Pour mixture evenly into the prepared patty pans. Cook for 12-15 minutes (skewer test), if it comes out clean they are cooked..
- Whilst muffins are cooking, in a small bowl combine cacao & 3-4 Tablespoons of water. Mix really well, you are looking for an icing thickness..
- Once muffins have cooked, place onto a wire rack to cool..
- Once cooled place onto a plate, and pour cacao over the top of the muffin..
Finally that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food banana and blueberry muffin with chocolate glaze… recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!