New Orleans Praline Crunch French Toast Casserole.
Do you running out supply of snacks in the house?, it’s me again, Dan, Do not stress, you can make your own new orleans praline crunch french toast casserole, you know. The preference is not substandard to the same kick that’s generally marketed in cafes when you are socializing.
New Orleans Praline Crunch French Toast Casserole is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. New Orleans Praline Crunch French Toast Casserole is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have new orleans praline crunch french toast casserole using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make New Orleans Praline Crunch French Toast Casserole:
- It’s 1 loaf of stale bread * see note*.
- Take 8 of eggs beaten well.
- You need 2 teaspoon of vanilla.
- Prepare 2 cups of whole milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of cinnamon.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Get 8 oz of softened cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 cups of powdered sugar.
- Take 2 tablespoon of milk or enough to thin some.
- Make ready of Praline Crumble:.
- Take of Mix until it is crumbly texture and add to top of mixture.
- Get 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Take 1/3 cup of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 6 tablespoons of softened butter.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
step by step to make New Orleans Praline Crunch French Toast Casserole:
- Cut bread into 1 inch cubes. You can use any bread. French and brioche are wonderful..
- Place bread cubes in large mixing bowl..
- Mix the whole milk, eggs, heavy cream, vanilla, cinnamon and nutmeg..
- Mix well and pour over bread. Mix well. Cover and refrigerate overnight so bread can soak up custard..
- The next day, spray a 9×13 baking dish with non-stick spray and heat oven to 350 degrees..
- Pour the bread mixture into pan and spread evenly..
- In separate bowl, mix cream cheese, powdered sugar and milk to make a thick but not to thick paste..
- Dollop cream cheese over bread mixture and slightly push into mixture..
- Put the praline crumble evenly over top and bake until set in middle. Check after 30 minutes..
- Serve warm with syrup or ice cream or just like it is..
Okay that is going to wrap this up for this special food new orleans praline crunch french toast casserole recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!