My Mexican Street Corn 🌽. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Your favourite meals from your favourite restaurants delivered quickly with Uber Eats. Tasty meals, local favourites, and delicious dishes delivered fast.
This version of Mexican Street Corn, or Elotes, transports you right to the streets of Mexico for the ultimate taste sensation without ever leaving your backyard. Fresh corn on the cob in season is a wonderful thing. Sweet and juicy, it's a real late summer treat.
Fill Your Cart With Color today! Your favourite meals from your favourite restaurants delivered quickly with Uber Eats. Tasty meals, local favourites, and delicious dishes delivered fast.
My Mexican Street Corn 🌽 is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. My Mexican Street Corn 🌽 is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have my mexican street corn 🌽 using 15 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Mexican Street Corn 🌽:
- Get of corn cobs.
- It’s of salted butter.
- You need of garlic cloves (minced).
- Take of mayo.
- Prepare of paprika.
- Prepare of chili powder.
- Make ready of dried parsley.
- Take of cumin.
- You need of ground all spice.
- You need of smoked paprika.
- Take of parmesan cheese.
- Get of Sour Cream Mayo Topping:.
- You need of mayo.
- You need of sour cream.
- Make ready of Spinkle parmesan cheese.
My mom always tried to grow corn but never really had any luck at it. It just wouldn't grow in her soil. Elote (pronounced eh-loh-tay) is Mexican street corn. If you've had it, I bet you love it.
Instructions to make My Mexican Street Corn 🌽:
- Pre heat broiler to high..
- Shuck your corn..
- Boil corn for 10 minutes. Take out. Pat dry..
- Get 4 pieces of aluminum foil out… however, big you want or need them..
- Melt butter and garlic in bowl..
- Add all the spices to your bowl and mayo..
- Get your aluminum and lay the corn on it. Add the butter mixture on the corn..
- Make the topping and spoon the mixture on the top of the corn..
- Wrap it up and leave it sit for 30 minutes. After it's sat, put in broiler for 7-10 minutes..
- Put back in oven on 375 degrees for 15 minutes..
- Top the corn with more plain sour cream and paprika, jalapenos and squeeze a lime on the top..
If you haven't, you're in for a treat! Elote tastes sweet and savory, tangy and spicy all at once. I love to make mine with grilled corn for some smokiness, too. Elote is made with corn on the cob, slathered with mayonnaise, seasoned with chili powder and fresh lime juice, sprinkled all over with. Melt butter and garlic in bowl.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food my mexican street corn 🌽 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!