Chicken corn pizza. Fully compliant UK Veterinary Dispensary and only genuine UK sourced products. Helping you cut the cost of pet care. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home.
Drizzle with oil; season with salt and pepper. Mix the barbecue and chipotle sauce in a bowl. Scatter the mozzarella over the pizzas, then top with the sweetcorn, peppers and chicken.
Fully compliant UK Veterinary Dispensary and only genuine UK sourced products. Helping you cut the cost of pet care. Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home.
Chicken corn pizza is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Chicken corn pizza is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken corn pizza using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken corn pizza:
- Get 1 of Chicken Breast.
- Make ready 1 of Pizza Base.
- Prepare 75 Grams of Barbeque Sauce.
- It’s 80 Grams of Mozzarella (Grated).
- It’s 100 Grams of Cherry Tomatoes.
- Make ready 1 of Sweet Corn Cob.
- Prepare of capsicum.
- Make ready of olives.
- Take of bacon.
- Prepare 1 of Small Bunch of Chives.
Top with corn, chicken, olives and cheese. And in true Stewart fashion, she has a specific order to follow: Start with cheese, then the chicken, followed by cilantro, corn, and scallions. Spread a little of the tomato purée on to each mini base. Now, of course, we'll have pizza in Italy, but probably not Barbecue Chicken and Sweet Corn pizza.
Steps to make Chicken corn pizza:
- Preheat oven to 250°C until nice and hot. In the meantime, pat dry chicken with paper towel. Cut chicken into 1 cm thick pieces. Heat vegetable oil in a pan over medium-high heat. Season chicken on both sides with salt and pepper. When oil is shimmering, add chicken and cook until browned on outside, about 3 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and set aside..
- Wash the fresh produce. Dice bacon. Cut tomatoes in half. Finely slice chives. Remove (and discard) husk and silks from corn cob. Cut corn kernels from the cob (and discard cob)..
- Spread ¾ of the barbeque sauce over the pizza base. Spread grated mozzarella over the pizza with more on the outer edges than in the centre..
- Add Remaining Toppings: Add cooked chicken pieces, diced bacon, corn kernels and tomatoes..
- Top with remaining barbeque sauce then add pizza to the oven. Cook for 10 to 12 minutes until the base is browned and crisp, or done to your liking. Remove pizza from the oven, sprinkle with chives and cut into slices. Enjoy!.
This is an awesome pizza to make with all the leftovers from a big grill-out with friends -we used leftover BBQ sauce as the base, then shredded up the leftover grilled chicken, and stripped the corn off a leftover cob. But let's not get ahead of ourselves – pizza starts with a good crust. Spread the tomato sauce onto the plain pizza bases and dress the pizzas with the cooked chicken, drained pineapple and sweetcorn. Then top with a thin layer of grated mature cheese and a sprinkle of black pepper. So what's this new calorie-fest like?
Okay that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken corn pizza recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!