Do you running out stock of snacks in the house?, it is Brad, Do not stress, you can make your own eggs benedict, you understand. The taste is not substandard to the exact same kick that’s normally sold in coffee shops when you are hanging out.
Eggs Benedict is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Eggs Benedict is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook eggs benedict using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Eggs Benedict:
- Get of Ingredients for the eggs:.
- Prepare 2 of farm fresh eggs.
- Prepare 4 of English muffins.
- Prepare 4 of thick slabs of bacon.
- You need of Ingredients for the Hollandaise sauce:.
- Prepare of Juice of one lemon.
- Take 2 of egg yolks.
- It’s 1 cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain.
- Prepare of Orange zest.
- Make ready of Minced fine herbs (according to your preference): dill, chives, tarragon.
step by step to make Eggs Benedict:
- Try making the Hollandaise sauce from scratch so it is a bit healthier. To do so, create a double boiler by boiling some water and placing another bowl above the boiling pot. Add 2 egg yolks, the lemon juice and the orange zest. Mix it for approximately 3 minutes until the mix acquires a creamy texture. Slowly add in one cup of Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain. Season with salt, dill, chives and tarragon..
- Then line a small bowl with saran wrap and brush it with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain. Add the egg, salt and close the packet. Submerge it in boiling water for 3 minutes..
- Another option is to cook the eggs in a strainer to remove the excess water. Let cook for 3 minutes in water, which has been brought to its boiling point, but with the heat off so they do not break apart..
- Cook the bacon on both sides in a pan without oil. Toast the bread in a toaster..
- Assemble the egg and bacon on top of the bread. To finish, cover with the Hollandaise sauce, garnish with a sprig of dill and you can accompany it with a salad with Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain to give it a special touch..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food eggs benedict recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!