Sweet Cinnamon Breakfast Casserole with Berries.
lacking supply of treats at home?, it’s John, Don’t stress, you can make your own sweet cinnamon breakfast casserole with berries, you understand. The taste is not inferior to the very same kick that’s normally sold in coffee shops when you are hanging around.
Sweet Cinnamon Breakfast Casserole with Berries is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Sweet Cinnamon Breakfast Casserole with Berries is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook sweet cinnamon breakfast casserole with berries using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Cinnamon Breakfast Casserole with Berries:
- You need 3 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
- It’s 2 tbsp of White Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Flour.
- Make ready of For the casserole.
- Get 2 of Eggs.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of White Sugar.
- Make ready 2 of and 1/2 cups White flour.
- Take 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 cups of Buttermilk.
- It’s 1 of Lemon, grated.
- Get 1 of and 2/3 cups Blueberries.
Steps to make Sweet Cinnamon Breakfast Casserole with Berries:
- Plug in air fryer, insert a greased fryer basket, then set the temperature to 300°F, shut with lid and let Preheat for 5 minutes..
- Crack eggs in a bowl, add 2 cups flour, berries, baking powder, baking soda, 2 tbsp white sugar, lemon zest, 4 tbsp butter, 2 eggs, milk, buttermilk, and whisk until smooth..
- Place the remaining flour in another bowl, add cinnamon, remaining white sugar, brown sugar and stir until crumble comes together..
- Pour berries mixture into a baking pan that fits into an air fryer and then top with cinnamon-brown sugar mixture..
- Place the baking pan into the air fryer and bake for 30 minutes..
- When done, divide breakfast evenly among plates and serve..
- Nutrition per serving: calories 233, fat 5, fiber 8, carbs 22, protein 25.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food sweet cinnamon breakfast casserole with berries recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!