Corn On The Cob With Cajun Spice. Check Out Cob Corn on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Daily Sales You Don't Want to Miss!
Preheat the grill to medium heat. Taste and season with salt, pepper and some (but not all) of the lemon juice Stir in the Schwartz Cajun Seasoning and the grated zest of one lime. Fill with water until the cobs are just fully submerged.
Check Out Cob Corn on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Daily Sales You Don't Want to Miss!
Corn On The Cob With Cajun Spice is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Corn On The Cob With Cajun Spice is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook corn on the cob with cajun spice using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Corn On The Cob With Cajun Spice:
- Take 2 of corn on the cob.
- Take 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get of CAJUN SPICE MIX.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of pepper powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of fennnel powder.
- Take 1 tsp of thyme powder.
- Take 1 tsp of onion powder.
- Get 1 tsp of paprika.
- Get 1 tsp of basil.
- Get 1 tsp of chili powder.
Place over high heat, add the Zatarain's boil seasoning, and bring to a boil. Drain the corn and add the butter and cajun seasoning, mixing until all of the corn is coated. Spread the softened butter all over the corncobs. Similarly season them with the Cajun spice blend. (This is spicy hot!
step by step to make Corn On The Cob With Cajun Spice:
- CAJUN SPICE.
- mix all spice or buy ready to used cajun spice seasoning adding ratio more or less depending on your taste preferences.
- STEAM CORN.
- fill up waters on a pan and put corn on the steamer plate for 15 minute.
- apply butter on the corn and springkle dash of cajun mix spice and serve immediately.
- BELOW IS ANOTHER WAY TO ENJOY CORN ON THE COB https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/428589-corn-on-the-cob-with-butter-and-salt.
Use less if you wish.) Wrap them up together in a foil parcel. In a small bowl, combine the melted butter and Cajun seasoning. Place the ears of corn on the baking sheet. Brush the corn with the Cajun butter on both sides. Place your corn in a large bowl and toss with your melted butter and remaining spice mix.
Finally that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food corn on the cob with cajun spice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!