My Way to Deliciously Boil Corn on the Cob. My Way to Deliciously Boil Corn on the Cob I wanted to season corn with just a bit of salt. Be careful not to burn yourself! Be sure to use oven mitts!
Set a timer because if you let your corn overcook the kernels can become tough. Making Milk Butter Corn on the Cob by boiling corn on the cob in a mix of milk and butter makes some of the most delicious corn on the cob. Boiling corn on the cob in Milk and Butter is the best way to cook corn on the cob!
My Way to Deliciously Boil Corn on the Cob I wanted to season corn with just a bit of salt. Be careful not to burn yourself! Be sure to use oven mitts!
My Way to Deliciously Boil Corn on the Cob is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. My Way to Deliciously Boil Corn on the Cob is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have my way to deliciously boil corn on the cob using 2 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make My Way to Deliciously Boil Corn on the Cob:
- Prepare of as many (to taste) Corn on the cob.
- Take of heaping teaspoons Salt.
Get ready to sit back, relax, and say "hello!" to summer with the satisfying crunch of homemade corn on the cob. Here's how to cook corn on the cob! Note: This recipe is for cooked (boiled) corn on the cob, not grilled! Ingredients:-Corn on the cob-water-butter or margarine-salt.
Instructions to make My Way to Deliciously Boil Corn on the Cob:
- Remove the husks of the corn and place into a large pot with handles on both sides. Add enough water to completely cover the corn, cover with a lid, and turn on the heat..
- Be sure to use oven mitts when handling the pot (put them on a minute before it's done boiling)..
- Once Step 1 has come to a boil, turn the heat to low and simmer for 7 minutes..
- Like the picture, open the lid about 1 cm and drain out all but 1 cm of the water (be sure to firmly hold the lid against the pot!)..
- Open the lid and sprinkle the 2 heaping teaspoons of salt into the water. Close the lid tightly, hold the lid down onto the pot, and use both hands to shake the pot..
- Using the method you used in Step 4, drain the salted water from the pot and it's done..
Put water and salt in a large pot. Cover, and bring to boil over high heat. When the water reaches a rolling boil, carefully add the corn on the cob to the boiling water. Instant pot became my life-changing and an easier way to quickly and deliciously obtain different kinds of recipes. If you are used to boiling your corn, then you have to try boiling it in an instant pot.
Okay that’s going to wrap this up for this special food my way to deliciously boil corn on the cob recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!