Perfect 3-Minute Corn-on-the-Cob. Never miss a deal with idealo price comparison. Break the corn to fit into your saucepan. Place the corn in the saucepan with a cup of water (only one).
This is method allows you to effortlessly cook corn on the cob and easily remove the husk. Perfect summer side dish for one or two people families. It's so simple to cook corn on microwave without any mess.
You’re running out stock of treats in your home?, it’s Drew, Do not fret, you can make your own perfect 3-minute corn-on-the-cob, you understand. The preference is not inferior to the very same kick that’s typically marketed in coffee shops when you are hanging around.
In this recipe, we will certainly go over exactly how to make a complete Perfect 3-Minute Corn-on-the-Cob with tips to ensure that it really feels yummy and soft when you eat it. This treat will be even more best when you delight in while kicking back or consuming with your family members. Perfect 3-Minute Corn-on-the-Cob is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Perfect 3-Minute Corn-on-the-Cob is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Never miss a deal with idealo price comparison. Break the corn to fit into your saucepan. Place the corn in the saucepan with a cup of water (only one).
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook perfect 3-minute corn-on-the-cob using 4 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Perfect 3-Minute Corn-on-the-Cob:
- Make ready of Corn on the cob.
- Make ready of Salt.
- Get of Water.
- Take of *Note: Cook as much corn as you like, as long as they fit into the pan without overlapping.
Do try this procedure at home, next time when you cook corn. Note: I usually do two ears at the same time. Once the corn is done in the microwave, carefully remove it with an oven mitt. Cut the bottom off of the ear of corn, but NOT the end that opens with the silk.
Instructions to make Perfect 3-Minute Corn-on-the-Cob:
- Shuck the corn and rinse..
- Break the corn to fit into your saucepan..
- Place the corn in the saucepan with a cup of water (only one). The key is not to immerse the corn entirely. Sprinkle in a tiny pinch of salt..
- Cover with a lid. Cook over high for 3 minutes..
- If desired, turn over the pieces, and boil for about 1 more minute. It's not necessary to cover the pot here. To drain, slide the lid to drain out the small amount of water remaining. No need to use a strainer..
- Remove the lid, and the corn should be a beautiful, shiny golden yellow. Plate quickly and enjoy!.
- That's all there is to it. This corn should be completely boiled to perfection. They are truly sweet and delicious prepared this way..
- If you buy a large amount of corn-on-the-cob, boil them right away, double-wrap them in plastic wrap, then freeze to store. Corn is best in the summer, when it's in season. We like having ours with bread and soup, or topping it on pizza!.
- I also posted how to fold a box for disposing vegetable scraps at the table. When you have spare time, fold them from the ad pages in your newspaper, and use them to toss edamame shells, corn scarps, etc..
- I made my first corn-on-the-cob of the season..
- If you have any leftovers, wrap them in aluminium foil, and store them in the refrigerator. After a few days, you can grill them in the foil on your grill or oven grill with soy sauce drizzled on top for a grilled corn-on-the-cob. The sweet aroma is delightful!.
Now grab the silk and husk at the top of the corn with an oven mitt and shake. Take the outer layer of the husk off of the corn and discard, leaving the clean part of the husk and silk intact. Wrap the damp paper towel over the ear of corn and place it in the microwave. Take it out of the microwave and peel the husk away and carefully remove the silk. Three minute corn on the cob is cooked in the microwave with the husk on.
Finally that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food perfect 3-minute corn-on-the-cob recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!