Bangin' Corn on the Cob. Check Out Cob Corn on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Zyliss Corn on the Cob Holders starting from the best price on idealo.co.uk.
Bring pot of water to a boil. Shuck, and clean corn (still on the cob). Using tongs, drop your corn into the boiling water.
Check Out Cob Corn on eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color today! Zyliss Corn on the Cob Holders starting from the best price on idealo.co.uk.
Bangin' Corn on the Cob is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Bangin' Corn on the Cob is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook bangin' corn on the cob using 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Bangin' Corn on the Cob:
- Make ready of Ears of Corn.
- Take of butter, melted.
- You need of shallots, diced.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- Prepare of garlic, minced.
Set a timer because if you let your corn overcook the kernels can become tough. Stir in sugar and lemon juice, dissolving the sugar. Preheat a griddle pan over a high heat. Peel back the husks, keeping them intact at the base, then roll each cob into the lime-spiked mayo, before rolling into the cheese.
Steps to make Bangin' Corn on the Cob:
- Bring pot of water to a boil.
- Shuck, and clean corn (still on the cob).
- Boil clean corn for 3 minutes.
- Preheat oven to broil.
- Cut 2 pieces of aluminum (or enough for how many corn cobs you're making).
- Place corn on the foil and coat each cob with butter.
- Mix the shallot, garlic, and seal salt together. Cover the corn all over with it.
- Roll aluminum foil around entire cob and tuck in sides.
- Place on broiler for 4 minutes.
- Let cool for 5 minutes and serve!.
- *Note: To make the corn truly "Bangin" you will need to slap it around on a drum set OR listen to rock music while cooking..
DIRECTIONS Place the water, milk, butter, sugar, salt, and red pepper flakes in a large, heavy pot and bring to a rolling boil over high heat. Remove the pot from the heat and let stand until needed. Corn on the cob is a delicious vegetable that can be enjoyed on its own or as a side dish for foods like steak, chicken, or a variety of vegetable-based recipes. It's perfect for a picnic, barbeque, or for a summer treat. You can make corn on the cob in a variety of ways, but the most common are grilling, boiling, and roasting.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food bangin' corn on the cob recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!