Chicken Tikka Masala.
Chicken Tikka Masala is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken Tikka Masala is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have chicken tikka masala using 22 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Tikka Masala:
- Prepare of Chicken thigh, bone in and skin on.
- You need of English spinach leaves.
- You need of Tomatoes, chopped.
- Make ready of Pure cream.
- Take of Spring onion.
- It’s of brown onion, chopped.
- You need of (CURRY PASTE).
- It’s of garlic, peeled.
- Make ready of Thumb size knob ginger, peeled.
- Get of Cayenne pepper.
- Make ready of Smoked paprika.
- Prepare of Garam masala.
- Prepare of Sea salt flakes.
- It’s of Peanut oil.
- Get of Drizzle of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Tomato paste.
- Take of Long red chilli.
- It’s of Fresh coriander.
- You need of Dedicated coconut.
- Make ready of Ground almond.
- It’s of Cumin seeds.
- You need of Coriander seeds.
Instructions to make Chicken Tikka Masala:
- Firstly- make your curry paste. In a fry pan throw all you dry herbs and spices and toast until aroma is released and smells delicious..
- Now tip them into food processor with the rest of the the curry paste ingredients. Blitz until you have created a smooth paste..
- Rub into chicken and allow to marinate for as long as you can (I left mine over night)..
- Now, pre-heat oven to 180*C..
- Throw chicken into a casserole dish along with tomato & onion and cook for1 hour..
- Now to stir in your cream (stir well) and cook for a further 20 minutes or until chicken is cooked through..
- Towards the end of cooking the chicken, get your rice done and ready to go..
- Remove chicken from oven, fold in the spinach and spring onion. Plate the chicken topped with creamy sauce and brown rice on the side. Scrumdiddly!!! So good!!.
Finally that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken tikka masala recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!