Nutella and banana French toast.
running out of supply of treats at home?, it is me again, Dan, Don’t fret, you can make your own nutella and banana french toast, you recognize. The preference is not inferior to the very same kick that’s generally offered in cafes when you are hanging out.
Nutella and banana French toast is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Nutella and banana French toast is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have nutella and banana french toast using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Nutella and banana French toast:
- Get 6 slices of bread.
- Take of Nutella.
- You need 1 of banana, cut into 1/4 cm slices.
- Take 3 of large eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of whole milk.
- Get 1/4 tsp of salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s Pinch of ground nutmeg.
step by step to make Nutella and banana French toast:
- Spread some Nutella onto one slice of bread. I found about a heap tsp works well, although you can definitely add more if you want it oozier. Lay in a few slices of banana, then top with another slice of Nutella-smeared bread. Press the edges of the 'sandwich' together firmly to seal. Repeat..
- Whisk the remaining ingredients together in a large bowl..
- Melt a few tbsp unsalted butter in a large nonstick pan on medium heat. Dip the sandwiches carefully one at a time in the batter, then lay them into the pan. Let cook a few minutes until browned and toasty, then flip and brown the other side. Serve with a sprinkle of icing sugar..
Well that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food nutella and banana french toast recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!