Chicken Biryani from Manisha's Kitchen.
Chicken Biryani from Manisha's Kitchen is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Biryani from Manisha's Kitchen is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken biryani from manisha's kitchen using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Biryani from Manisha's Kitchen:
- Take of chicken.
- Prepare of Basmathi rice.
- Prepare of Ghee.
- It’s of Onions.
- Take of Coriander.
- Get of Mint.
- Get of Green chilles.
- Get of Lemon juice.
- Get of Curd.
- Take of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Red chilley powder.
- Take of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Dadiya powder.
- It’s of Salt.
- It’s of Shahi jeera.
- Get of Oil.
- It’s of Saffron for colour.
- Get of Milk.
Steps to make Chicken Biryani from Manisha's Kitchen:
- Take a bowl add chicken, add ginger garlic paste, green chilli paste, turmeric powder, red chilli powder, daniya powder, cup of curd, squeezed lemon, garam masala powder, fried onions, kasturi methi, chopped coriander leaves, chopped mint leaves and salt to taste. Mix it well and marinate it for an hour..
- After an hour take a pan heat oil and cook the marinated chicken for 70%..
- Now take another bowl heat water, once the water is heated add shahi jeera, bay leaves, garam masala, oil and salt to it. Now add basmathi rice and cook for 70%..
- Once the chicken and rice is cooked, start layering. Take a small bowl add saffron string and milk. Also fry onions in ghee, chopped coriander & mint leaves and keep aside. For layering take a hundi add 2 to 3 spoons of ghee to it, now add one layer of chicken, one layer of rice, now add little saffron milk and chopped mint & coriander leaves..
- Now again add a layer of chicken and rice following the same procedure. Make sure the top most layer shld be the rice layer. Now add the remaining saffron milk for colour, chopped coriander and mint leaves and then fried onions. Now cover the vessel with lid and put wet atta all over the dish and let it cook for 10 to 15 mins..
- Turn off the stove and serve it hot with raitha….
Finally that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food chicken biryani from manisha's kitchen recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!