Chicken 65 from Manisha's Kitchen.
Chicken 65 from Manisha's Kitchen is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken 65 from Manisha's Kitchen is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have chicken 65 from manisha's kitchen using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken 65 from Manisha's Kitchen:
- Make ready of Chicken.
- You need of Ginger.
- Get of Garlic.
- Get of Coriander leaves paste.
- It’s of Mint leaves paste.
- Prepare of Green chillis paste.
- You need of Curd.
- Take of Lemon juice.
- Get of Tomato sauce.
- You need of Soya sauce.
- Get of Vaniger.
- Take of Kasthuri methi.
- It’s of Daniya powder.
- Take of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare of Garam masala.
- Take of Raspberry red colour.
- It’s of Salt.
- Make ready of Onions paste.
Steps to make Chicken 65 from Manisha's Kitchen:
- Take a mixer grinder and grind onions, coriander leaves, mint leaves and green chilles to a fine paste..
- Take a bowl add chicken to it, now add the paste (onion, coriander, mint leaves and green chilles) in the chicken, add ginger garlic paste, kasthuri methi, Daniya powder, turmeric powder, garam masala powder, add tomato sauce, soya sauce, vaniger, curd, lemon juice and raspberry red colour. Mix it well and marinate it for an hour..
- After an hour keep the marinated mixture on stove and cook the chicken for 60%..
- Once the chicken is cooked, keep that aside and heat oil in a pan to deep fry. Once the oil is heated start deep frying the chicken pieces one by one in the oil..
- Once all the pieces are fried, remove some oil and put the left out gravy in the oil and cook for about 10 to 15 mins….
- Once the gravy is cooked, pour the gravy on the chicken pieces….
- Garnish it with chopped coriander leave and mint leave along with a spoon of lemon juice…..
Well that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chicken 65 from manisha's kitchen recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!