Even Easier Salisbury Steak. Even Easier Salisbury Steak I haven't made Salisbury Steak in a while & was looking for one i could make in the oven.couldnt find a recipe i liked so i took a lil bit from a buncha different recipes, and this is the result. I like to use my hands to mix this up, just like my Mama did. Brown the Salisbury steak patties in a skillet.
I've made this yummy meal for my family plenty of times and each time they rave about how amazing it tastes. Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak: Easy To Make And Even Easier To Eat. I am a major fan of slow cooker foods.
Even Easier Salisbury Steak I haven't made Salisbury Steak in a while & was looking for one i could make in the oven.couldnt find a recipe i liked so i took a lil bit from a buncha different recipes, and this is the result. I like to use my hands to mix this up, just like my Mama did. Brown the Salisbury steak patties in a skillet.
Even Easier Salisbury Steak is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Even Easier Salisbury Steak is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have even easier salisbury steak using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Even Easier Salisbury Steak:
- It’s of 10 1/2 oz can golden mushroom soup, undiluted.
- Make ready of ground round.
- Get of italian breadcrumbs or crushed ritz crackers.
- Make ready of egg, beaten.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of onion soup mix.
- It’s of water.
- Make ready of salt & pepper to taste.
They are so easy to assemble and they produce a wonderful meal for you and your family to enjoy. This slow cooker Salisbury steak comes out perfectly. It is tender and juicy and tastes just like you would imagine it to be. I love spooning the meat and gravy over a bed of fluffy.
step by step to make Even Easier Salisbury Steak:
- preheat oven to 350°F. mix 1/4 cup mushroom soup and all ingredients except water together in a big bowl, combine well.
- shape into oval patties. i made 8, but amount depends on size you make yours.
- spray 3 quart casserole with cooking spray & place patties in pan. it might be a little tight, but its fine because they will shrink a little as they cook.
- bake for approximately 40 minutes…my oven runs extremely hot so it only took 20 mins, but 40 is about right for most.
- drain fat.
- combine remaining mushroom soup and 1/3 cup water, pour over patties.
- bake another 10 minutes. i served mine over homeade mashed potatoes but egg noodles work well too..
- **just a note for people cooking for fusspots like me…my husband loves mushrooms & onions but kids detest them, so i sift out the offending veggies & put them all in my hubbys patties. i also only spooned a little of the mushroom soup (minus shrooms!) on top of their patties & poured Heinz bistro au jus beef gravy over theirs, and in the pan all around all the patties. that way everyone got the gravy they liked and the flavors combined nicely.
This easy homemade Salisbury Steak is an updated version of the classic TV dinner. Made from scratch (no canned soup) ground beef patties simmer in a rich mushroom and onion gravy. Serve the dish with a side of mashed potatoes for a cozy, comforting and family-friendly meal! Salisbury Steak Patties: Combine ground beef, egg, onion, salt, pepper and almond flour into a medium mixing bowl. Easy salisbury steak recipe with onion soup mix.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food even easier salisbury steak recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!