Tender Beef Steak Cooked in a Rice Cooker. Check Wayfair's vast choice of top brands & styles and get great discounts daily. Put the meat in a Ziploc bag, and get rid of the air in it. Don't switch the rice cooker on.
Tender beef with a flavourful kick of flavours from central Europe. Perfect for a cool evening or hearty filling. We were delighted with the result – the beef was tender.
Check Wayfair's vast choice of top brands & styles and get great discounts daily. Put the meat in a Ziploc bag, and get rid of the air in it. Don't switch the rice cooker on.
Tender Beef Steak Cooked in a Rice Cooker is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Tender Beef Steak Cooked in a Rice Cooker is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have tender beef steak cooked in a rice cooker using 3 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Tender Beef Steak Cooked in a Rice Cooker:
- Get of one 1 cm thick piece Beef (steak or round etc.).
- Get of Salt and pepper.
- Get of Vegetables to serve on the side.
Mix the cornflour and mustard powder in a small bowl and stir in a tablespoon of cold water until smooth. One workaround that people use to minimize toughness in skirt steak is by marinating the steak before cooking. That way, it not only becomes easier to eat, but more flavorful as well. Other workarounds include slow cooking, pan-searing quickly, or even braising.
step by step to make Tender Beef Steak Cooked in a Rice Cooker:
- Use the cut of beef of your choice. You can use Aussie beef but that tends to be tough, so I recommend using domestic round or U.S. beef, which are both grain-fed..
- Anyway, salt and pepper the meat. I love Krazy Salt for this myself..
- Salt and pepper the sides the meat too. This cut is 3 cm thick..
- Brown the meat in a heated non-stick frying pan for a few seconds per side – just a very short time, just until the color of the surface changes..
- Brown the sides too..
- Put the meat in a Ziploc bag, and get rid of the air in it..
- Put the bag in a rice cooker with water that's been heated to 80 to 85°C, and leave it at the "keep warm" setting for 45 minutes. Since the meat I used is about 3 cm thick, this is the about the right time..
- Don't switch the rice cooker on. Just use the keep-warm function..
- When the keep-warm time is done, take the meat out and brown the surface quickly in a non-stick frying pan again..
- Serve with sides of your choice and enjoy. Glazed carrots are yummy. The seasonings etc. are up to you..
It's also sliced in a way that makes it easy to eat. Sirloin steak is one of the most popular cuts of beef. Close the lid of the pressure cooker. Now let the beef cook for twelve minutes at high pressure. After twelve minutes, remove the pressure cooker from the stove.
Finally that’s going to wrap this up with this special food tender beef steak cooked in a rice cooker recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!