Steak fish (milkfish). Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Award-winning Meat As Chosen By Michelin-Star Chefs, Delivered To Your Door.
This Filipino food recipe is a healthier version of "Bistek" (Beef Steak)because it uses fish instead of beef. Try making this for your ulam tonight! Simple steps how to cook steak milkfish / Bangus #steakbangus #lutongbahay #steakmilkfish #Steakbangus #mukbang #kainan #isdangbangus.
Hi everybody are you starting to run out stock of snacks in the house?, it’s Jim, Don’t worry, you can make your very own steak fish (milkfish), you recognize. The taste is not substandard to the same kick that’s usually marketed in cafes when you are hanging out.
In this recipe, we will go over exactly how to make a total Steak fish (milkfish) with tips to ensure that it feels yummy and also soft when you eat it. This treat will certainly be a lot more best when you delight in while kicking back or eating with your family members. Steak fish (milkfish) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Steak fish (milkfish) is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Enjoy your local restaurant favorites from the comfort of your own home. The food you want, when you want it. Award-winning Meat As Chosen By Michelin-Star Chefs, Delivered To Your Door.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have steak fish (milkfish) using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Steak fish (milkfish):
- It’s of vegetable oil for fying.
- Prepare of belly (milkfish belly).
- Prepare of garlic.
- You need of onion slice round.
- Prepare of mirin (optional).
- It’s of oyster sauce.
- Take of liquid seasoning.
- Take of water.
- Prepare of cornstarch to thicken sauce.
- Make ready of bokchoy or any green veggies.
- Take of ground black pepper.
- It’s of brown sugar to taste.
Sarangani Bay, Fish Steak Recipe, Prime Bamgus, Seafood Milkfish Steak or Bistek na Bangus is full of so many flavors. The sauce of this dish is great over rice, it will definitely make you want to eat more. In the Philippines, milkfish is a very popular fish since it's our national fish. Milkfish is also called as "bandeng" or "Bolu" in Indonesia.
Steps to make Steak fish (milkfish):
- Sprinkle belly fish with salt and pepper. Fry slightly then set aside..
- Reduce the oil used in frying., using the same oil saute' garlic and onion. Add the cooked belly fish. Put the liquid ingredients such as oyster sauce, mirin(optional), seasoning, water. Add sugar and pepper to taste..
- Simmer for about 5 to 10 mins. Dissolve cornstarch in the water then pour it on the simmer fish. Stir a bit until sauce thicken then add some greens for garnishing. Serve with steam rice..
And in some country in Asia, they called. The fish marinade and fry until golden brown. Then re-cooked in marinade together with onion rings. The milkfish (Chanos chanos) is the sole living species in the family Chanidae. However, there are at least five extinct genera from the Cretaceous.
Okay that is going to wrap this up for this special food steak fish (milkfish) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!