EASY over night hearty breakfast casserole 🍳.
Hi Mommoy are you starting to run out stock of treats in the house?, it is John, Don’t fret, you can make your own easy over night hearty breakfast casserole 🍳, you understand. The taste is not inferior to the exact same kick that’s usually sold in coffee shops when you are hanging out.
EASY over night hearty breakfast casserole 🍳 is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. EASY over night hearty breakfast casserole 🍳 is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy over night hearty breakfast casserole 🍳 using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make EASY over night hearty breakfast casserole 🍳:
- It’s 1 pack of grandad biscuits.
- Get 4 of eggs beaten + 1/2 cup milk.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/2 lb of bacon cooked and roughly chopped.
- It’s 3 cups of sausage gravy (see my recipe).
- Take 1/2 of purple onion diced fine.
- Take to taste of Salt, pepper, garlic powder.
Steps to make EASY over night hearty breakfast casserole 🍳:
- Lightly grease a 13×9 baking pan. Cook the sausage gravy and let cool. Cool bacon and chop roughly. Mix eggs and milk and put spices in with egg mixture..
- Cut your biscuits into 8 pieces and toss into baking pan. Pour sausage gravy over the top and then top with bacon..
- Pour egg mixture over top and top with onions and cheese. Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or over night..
- When ready to bake heat oven to 350 and bake 35-45 minutes until golden brown..
Finally that’s going to wrap this up for this special food easy over night hearty breakfast casserole 🍳 recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!