A Mega-Steak with Amazingly Awesome Sauce!. A Mega-Steak with Amazingly Awesome Sauce! Don't be afraid to go all out and really take your time reducing the sauce! Be bold and boil it down!
This classic, creamy steak sauce can be ready in no time. Beef and onion pie with a herby garlic and anchovy sauce by Matt Tebbutt. Steak pasty by The Hairy Bikers.
A Mega-Steak with Amazingly Awesome Sauce! Don't be afraid to go all out and really take your time reducing the sauce! Be bold and boil it down!
A Mega-Steak with Amazingly Awesome Sauce! is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. A Mega-Steak with Amazingly Awesome Sauce! is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook a mega-steak with amazingly awesome sauce! using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make A Mega-Steak with Amazingly Awesome Sauce!:
- Take 1 of steak Beef round for steak.
- Prepare 1 clove of Garlic.
- You need 120 ml of Sukiyaki sauce (bottled).
- It’s 50 ml of Grain vinegar.
Take your steak to the next level with a delicious sauce to bring it to life. These three easy sauce recipes are quick to prepare and turn a simple steak supper into something that bit extra special. Each recipe makes enough to serve alongside four steaks. Garlic and Parmesan butter A great twist on commercially available products, this brandy peppercorn steak sauce is perfect to make in advance and bring along for camping and tailgating.
step by step to make A Mega-Steak with Amazingly Awesome Sauce!:
- Choose a big beef round steak that's on the thick side, about 1 cm thick! By the way, I also ate two more of these with just salt and pepper while you weren't looking..
- Heat a non-stick pan without oil over high heat, then lower the heat to medium-high to fry the steak! It's huge… thin, but looks savage!.
- Cook the steak on both sides so that it's browned but still rare on the inside, then throw in the sukiyaki sauce, vinegar and garlic! Don't hesitate, have faith in me! I'm the dude with authority!.
- Keep cooking over medium-high heat until the sourness of the vinegar dissipates. When the meat becomes a nice color, transfer it to a plate, and reduce the sauce in the pan. Don't let it burn! Refer to the photo!.
- Pour the sauce over the steak! So easy! No need to buy steak sauce, this is good enough! This is a meal for dudes!.
- Ccook another steak on the grill with coarsely ground black pepper and Toscana rock salt only! Rock salt has a sweetness that goes well with plain steak!.
- Throw that steak on toast if you want. The toast is totally hidden! OK so that was kinda out of nowhere..
Mix together one quarter cup of each of the following: raspberry jam, brandy, tomato sauce, and white wine vinegar. In the US steak sauce is a moderately thick brown sauce sold in grocery stores. It is very salty, slightly sweet, and savory. The contents vary from producer to producer. See more ideas about Animal stories, Amazing stories, Fun christmas party games.
Okay that is going to wrap this up for this special food a mega-steak with amazingly awesome sauce! recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!