Venison Swiss Pepper Steak. Fully compliant UK Veterinary Dispensary and only genuine UK sourced products. Helping you cut the cost of pet care. Premium natural dog food & treats , manufactured in Germany.
Don't crowd them – if the steaks are large, do one at a time. Venison Steak with Peppers and Onions Venison Steak with Peppers and Onions. The marinade made the steak so tender could cut it with a spoon. spooned the.
Fully compliant UK Veterinary Dispensary and only genuine UK sourced products. Helping you cut the cost of pet care. Premium natural dog food & treats , manufactured in Germany.
Venison Swiss Pepper Steak is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Venison Swiss Pepper Steak is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook venison swiss pepper steak using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Venison Swiss Pepper Steak:
- Make ready 4 of , One pound, Deer (Venison), Round Steaks.
- Make ready 3 of large Green Mangoes, hulled and rough chop.
- Take 2 of large white onions, half moon slice.
- You need 4 of green chiles from the garden.
- You need 2 cans of classic stewed tomatoes, juice snd all.
- Make ready 1 packet of Swiss Steak seasoning.
- Take 1/2 tsp. of Garlic powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of Fresh pepper.
- It’s 1 can of water.
- It’s 1/2 can of beer.
- Get 3 of tsps. Corn starch.
Dredge with flour and season with salt and pepper. Brown in fat on all sides. Add the other ingredients and cover tightly. This hearty fall and winter recipe for Crockpot Venison Swiss Steak uses deer meat or bottom round beef cut to make a hearty main dish with rich, deep flavors that is cooked in the crockpot and uses that deer meat you have stocked up in your freezer.
Steps to make Venison Swiss Pepper Steak:
- Assemble Deer Roundsteaks: 4 of them. Chopped peppers and onions..
- Add everything together in a low crockpot. I did mine 5 hours low, extracted some juice, turned it to high on the crockpot. Let the juice cool and added the cornstarch slurry back on high. Still going on high. Serve over minute rice. So far, five on low, high on six..
Flour both sides of steaks and place in skillet. Add your seasonings of salt, pepper & garlic powder to taste and brown one side. Turn over steaks and add chopped onion. I got this recipe from my mother-in-law, Beverly. The following recipe is taken directly from the NRA Members' Wild Game Cookbook, Second Edition.
Well that’s going to wrap it up with this special food venison swiss pepper steak recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!