Southwest skillet breakfast 🍳.
Do you running out supply of treats at home?, it’s Jim, Don’t worry, you can make your very own southwest skillet breakfast 🍳, you know. The preference is not substandard to the very same kick that’s normally marketed in coffee shops when you are socializing.
Southwest skillet breakfast 🍳 is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Southwest skillet breakfast 🍳 is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have southwest skillet breakfast 🍳 using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Southwest skillet breakfast 🍳:
- It’s 1 cup of frozen hash browns.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced purple onion.
- It’s 2 of diced portobello mushrooms.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of diced green pepper.
- You need 1/2 of of a jalepeno FINELY diced.
- Prepare 1 cup of diced cheddar smoked sausage or you could use ground Chorizo.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of shredded Mexican cheese.
- It’s 1 of corn tortilla cut into thin strips.
- Make ready To taste of Cajun seasoning, garlic powder, pepper, sazon, adobo.
step by step to make Southwest skillet breakfast 🍳:
- Heat oil to 375 either in a deep fryer or put a half inch of oil in a shallow fry pan and heat to 375..
- Fry tortilla strips until crispy and place them on a paper towel. Fry both eggs to desired doneness in the same oil..
- In a pan mix the potatoes, onion, peppers and spices and cook them for 5 minutes on medium heat..
- Remove and place in a bowl and top with eggs and tortillas strips and cheese..
- You can serve with salsa and tortillas if you like..
- Mix in mushrooms and your smoked sausage. Cook another 5-7 minutes until hash brown potatoes are crispy..
Okay that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food southwest skillet breakfast 🍳 recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!