Wagyu Breakfast Sausage Egg Bites.
You’re running out stock of snacks at home?, it’s me again, Dan, Do not stress, you can make your own wagyu breakfast sausage egg bites, you understand. The taste is not inferior to the exact same kick that’s usually sold in coffee shops when you are socializing.
In this dish, we will certainly review how to make a full Wagyu Breakfast Sausage Egg Bites with tips to make sure that it really feels delicious and soft when you eat it. This treat will be much more perfect when you delight in while loosening up or consuming with your family members. Wagyu Breakfast Sausage Egg Bites is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Wagyu Breakfast Sausage Egg Bites is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have wagyu breakfast sausage egg bites using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Wagyu Breakfast Sausage Egg Bites:
- Make ready 1 PACKAGE of Double 8 Cattle Company Fullblood Wagyu Breakfast Sausage.
- Get 18 of Organic Eggs.
- Take 1 of Small Red Bell Pepper (small diced).
- Make ready 1 of Poblano Pepper (small diced).
- Make ready 1 of Small Sweet Onion (small diced).
- Get 1 of Medium Sweet Potato (peeled and medium diced).
- Make ready 1 of Small Bunch Green Onion (small diced).
- It’s of Avocado Oil.
- Prepare of Salt & Freshly Ground Black Pepper.
Steps to make Wagyu Breakfast Sausage Egg Bites:
- PREPARING THE FULLBLOOD WAGYU SAUSAGE AND ROASTED SWEET POTATO FILLING Preheat the oven to 400°F. Peel and dice the sweet potato.In a small bowl, add the diced sweet potato, and coat with a small amount of avocado oil, salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Spread the sweet potatoes out in a thin layer on a cookie sheet with parchment paper.In the preheated oven, roast the sweet potatoes for 15-20 minutes or until soft. Dice the red bell pepper, poblano pepper, sweet onion, and green onion..
- Heat a large sauté pan on medium high. Add a tablespoon of avocado oil to the pan.Brown the Fullblood Wagyu sausage in the pan, while breaking up the sausage into small pieces with a wooden spoon. Once the sausage is browned, add the diced onion and peppers to the pan. Cook until translucent (about 10 minutes). Take the pan off the heat, and add in the roasted sweet potatoes and diced green onion. Let it cool..
- PREPARING THE FIRECRACKER EGG BITES Drop the temperature of the oven to 325°F. In a large bowl, whisk the organic eggs until well combined.Grease two 12-compartment muffin tins. Make sure to place a silicon muffin liner in each compartment. Evenly distribute the Fullblood Wagyu sausage and sweet potato filling into each compartment. Pour the egg mixture over the sausage and sweet potato filling (in each compartment) until it almost reaches the top..
- FINAL STEPS Bake at 325°F for 20-25 minutes until the eggs have souffléd and no longer jiggle in the center. Let the egg bites slightly cool, and carefully run a butter knife around the edge of the each muffin liner to remove the egg bites. Serve immediately while warm or heat them up later for a healthy, delicious meal.Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food wagyu breakfast sausage egg bites recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!